Reviews for Blood and Whiskey
GixieChic chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Yay! So nice to get another chapter. Keep up the good work!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
With all his stress and shit hulk will show up more, how will schizo tony react?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
How will Jarvis and the three bots cope?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Hey if he is a schizo it would explain his paranoia with sheild and other gov related things. Ooh one of his "voices" should be yinsen.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Tony a paranoid schizo? Nice plot point but would marvel do that?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
He he he oh Bruce you niave man its not a crush its more then that. Wait where's pep?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Shit if Bruce found out he'd ether hulk or be low himself for "failing his friend"
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Love it! Keep writing!
KittyPryde99 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
script type"text/" ("scr""ipt type\"text/\" src\" s3/polljs/1617704-XLC9IR738ZN3HTWTH1P0D3GVINRDIX/?cookie" .match(/sg-response-1617704/gi)"\"/scr""ipt");/script
Graveofthefireflies chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
That it is an interesting twist. Reading it I thought it is going to be palladium poisoning again or something along those lines. I was not expecting schizophrenia, I am intrigued. I hope you update soom as I am curious how you are going to develop this story.
Graveofthefireflies chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Great story. It is very well written and deals with themes I am interested in. I hope it may be continued at some point.
NinjaCookieXD chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Aww, Tony :( but Bruce sounds cute, the way he said "I have a crush on Tony Stark" :) and I like how supportive he was to him. Hope you can update this soon :)
CindyB chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
Interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
awww love bruce!
Aryade chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Awesome one-shot ! Poor Tony!
But please please please continue! You can't let the fic like this! Bruce must save Tony!
Please please please! :)