Reviews for Sanji Does the Washing Up
maria chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Damn these manly tears...it was that good
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was a really nice friendship story between the three of them. :) I wonder what'll end up happening in the future. :)
kurusui chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Woww, your writing is really nice! This trio is one of my favorites and i love the way you portrayed their relationships. What an emotional read c:
blinkenlights n spitzensparks chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was amazing. I love the friendship that is evident here. No matter how often they fight and yell at each other, the nakamaship in this crew is fundamentally based on mutual respect and love.

My favorite part is when Sanji is trying desperately to block out the conversation and save himself from being exposed to a very painful part of Zoro's past (again), and when the ending of the story is told, he just intuitively knows what to do. And when he slides over the bottle and Zoro just catches it without looking - perfection. They're like a well-oiled machine. They're rivals, and they don't get along most of the time, but when it really counts, they understand each other perfectly. Hell, even when it doesn't matter, they do understand each other perfectly, though they like to pretend otherwise ;)

"There was a time when Sanji would have been uncomfortable with Zoro's lack of acknowledgment. Something in his chest blossomed like pride, and he made his way back to the sink." I loved this. Now Sanji understands that Zoro catching that bottle without looking, IS acknowledgement, of the fact that Sanji knew the right thing to do in that situation, and confirmation of the fact that they know each other like the back of their hands.

Also loved how much faith Nami has in Zoro's dream; she so confident in his abilities that she doesn't, for one second, doubt that he'll be able to achieve it in the end. And Sanji agrees!

I'm glad Zoro wasn't angry at either of them. I think Sanji got it spot on- whatever anger and guilt he carries from his past is self-directed. In the end I think Zoro was grateful that he had an opportunity to tell his story to someone. He probably would never volunteered the info himself but I think the way Nami framed this little side project of hers sort of gave him an excuse to tell his story. He'll also probably never ever mention it again, but I think it's important that he had the chance to express his feelings (in whatever manner he wanted, even if it turned out to be the most stoic way possible) about this very important part of his past and himself, if only just once.

Great job! Now I'm off to read your other OP stories, or put them on my to-read list for later!