Reviews for Sunlight for Leaves
wickedlovely101 chapter 2 . 15h
holy shit, I didn't think this was going to be yuri. I like the twist
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2015
I am sorry but kakashi can frankly can fucl homself. If you were trying to create kakashi into a unlikable douchebag you can consider this a success.
loganghanson chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
has the whole series
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Yay druggy senbon test. Kinda funny.
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 5/22/2015
Absolutely brilliant story! I love the changes that you came up with. I can only hope that you will return to this story and finish it one day!
kirallie chapter 11 . 5/20/2015
Poor Konoha with Kakashi at the helm. So did Kiba manage to beat her or snap the other clan members out of the genjutsu? How did Lee get so injured?
kirallie chapter 9 . 5/20/2015
I am a little confused. Before Sarutobi died he saw Naruto lose control and going off with the kyuubi's chakra and yet here you have the genin waking each other up?
Fuyutaro son chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
... none of this chapter made any sense what so ever... sorry, but no.
tylermech66 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
yes, you definitely haven't watched or read the entire anime, but you seem to be doing well so far. Hoping for an update soon...
The Bloke chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Interesting concept. First chapter is okay, hasn't really blown my socks of because of it's sheer awesomeness, but its good enough to keep me reading.

I wouldnt worry about how much you've read of the manga. Part One was great. But in Part Two the creator (hereby called mishmosh, coz I cant be bothered to look up his real name) seemingly decided that the Uchihas are the greatest thing he's ever thought of and deserved godlike powers that they never have to work for, and that the "main character" is about as talented and useful as a two ton prostitute. I'm honestly not sure if mishmosh dreams of sucking off every Uchiha or not but he's certainly got a hardon for those f**kers. Why he's like that I've got no idea.

As far as I'm concerned the greatness of Naruto died somewhere between part one and part two so the fact you seemingly haven't read it is a bonus.

As long as YOU don't start fellating Uke-chan and the other Uchihas I'll be happy. But you will get bonus points for humiliating and embarrassing deaths any Uchiha suffers.
HALLIBEL chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
more ;-)
Maniac chapter 11 . 5/21/2014
I really like this story but the origin of the Uchiha clan is wrong. I know this is a fanfic but you seem real biased against sasuke and that much bashing ruins the story. But besides that keep up the good work.
Digitize27 chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
... I just don't understand how you seem to have a solid grasp in things clearly only revealed in Shippuden, like Hatake Sakumo, yet at the same time so utterly fail on even the most basic Naruto knowledge like the fact there aren't more than Nine Jinchuuriki!
Stop playing hockey with your AU and canon, Why does Shikamaru know what Temari's summon loos like before she summons it? Why does he ask for Naruto's red Chakra, despite him never using it in front of Shikamaru?
Just where the hell are you taking this, because it doesn't seem coherent in the slightest right now?
Digitize27 chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
Ughhh... just so much facepalm in this chapter... just, no more
Sorry you lost me along the way
Digitize27 chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
So what happened to Naruto's poison idea? The slugs were pretty ingenious but just relying on a Jinchuuriki to run out of Chakra fast enough not to get crushed was pretty damn reckless; what if Gaara had just a shred more and was able to finish constricting him?
Also... the Shunshin isn't some kind of teleportation, it's still a movement technique. If Gaara was surrounded on all sides by crushing blasts of water then the only place for him to go would have been up, leaving him in a damn vulnerable position. Really, for a Shinobi so reliant on Sand, going down into the earth would have been the smarter choice.
Still, I suppose it's one way to 'beat' Gaara.