Reviews for Burdens
k3josai chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Intense... Whew!
Bones123456788 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I loved it! That was beautifully written and so wished they put that in the show!
JamesTKent chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Very nice. Makeup sex is always great!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
As usual, you never cease to amaze me! I LOVED this "missing" scene and as a fan of ALL your stories, I ALWAYS find myself wishing for these types of moments on SV. *sighs* Anyways, I couldn't be happier with the way this story turned out and am just cheering the fact that Chloe told Lois EVERYTHING! No pretending nothing happened in this fic! Whoo-hoo!

And Clark...he may've been too chicken to tell Lois the truth, but at least here, you gave them the opportunity to tackle the ghost of Lana head-on! After everything Lois had been through, she deserved an explanation and a reason to believe that she's NOT Clark's second choice, but his ONE AND ONLY!

Thanks again, LSpade for making one of my many little SV/Clois wishes come true! :D
Tigger83 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This is somewhat of a rewrite, right? Cos, I recall reading this a while back and not liking how Clark behaved. This, however, is a major improvement (didn't feel the need to throttle Clark). 'Glad this time around you made him work for it. Nice bit of writing in having them resolve the Lana-issue. Thanks, for sharing!
fan1o1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
OMG, this was perfection. I love the way Clark is able to remove Lois insecurities because he is in love with her :)
Eleid chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Ive allways loved this part, is one of my fav first chapter (one shot now) ever.
HotChocolate329 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awwwww that so touched my heart. Perfect words to describe his love. Wonderful. Loved it. ...
imhooked chapter 1 . 9/1/2013