Reviews for Sealed Lips
KeiKeiKei chapter 3 . 3/13
the 'spirit' Misaki-chan is a brilliant idea.. it was heart wrecking (and i spilled a tear) enewey, its rather fast, i think it would be even prettier to make this long with 2 more chapter.. like additional chapter to destroy the heart of your readers.. hehehe.. and a little more view after Misaki-chan woke up.. the ending was very good but not like the one you wrote about Kisa and Yukina.. ahihi.. i can't move on with that one...

im falling in love with your stories so keep it up.. and like i said... indulge me more :) :) :) matta ne!

-Kei
ili777 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I can not begin to describe how I feel for and because of this fic. The amount of them, how strong they are and what kind of an emotion-roller-coaster I went through while reading this in one go. Love is an overused word, but the closest one I can find at the moment, yet not nearly as close I as would like. Gosh, this story literally touched my heart, or more like pierced through it and left a huge scar; not necessarily one that reminds of pain, though it does partially. I can't say which part was the best, simply because I loved the whole of it. You have no idea how relieved I am though that Misaki didn't die and now he has a chance to be with Akihiko.
I would be forever grateful and extremely happy if you wrote a sequel to it. One that would saw how Akihiko's and Misaki's relationship grows (and has a happy ending) after this last scene. But it shouldn't be easy and happy-fluffy stuff, as Misaki -even though he still loves Akihiko to death (literally)- has seen and 'experienced' Akihiko's worse sight, surely that must have left some fears in him that the two of them must get over with hard work. And Akihiko has to come to know Misaki as a person too, what he likes, what he doesn't, his hobbies and everything else. It would be wonderful if they lived together while doing so (even if Misaki has money, he doesn't have place to live in right away, right? And if they start living together even for a few days, surely Akihiko won't let him leave him, right?). Just if you ever decide to do this sequel please don't forget to pm me about it (not that I won't be looking for it, forever waiting).
Thanks for writing this.
Blue Sock Monkey chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
This story is beautiful! There is no way to describe how moved I was when I was reading this. One can feel Misaki's anguish throughout this story and one can feel Usagi's happiness in the end. I could feel the emotions from beginning to end and I could picture every detail. It was like the story was painted out before me. You are an amazing writer. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise!
Ino Death chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
_ I loved it please keep up the good work
haruka daisuke chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
that's it?!
Butterfree chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I think you need to drink green tea more often. Like, constantly and without stopping. Then we can all enjoy your surpreme stories of epicness! Seriously, I know you have a thing for tragedy but one part I love is how we honestly don't know if it ends in death or not. You manage to mix it up while still managing to give both sides satisfying endings. I know there are some authors that avoid death like the plague and some who include death needlessly and predictably, but you have a nice mixture that makes gives me a sense of excitement every time I read your writing.

Thanks for the read!
CupidKirby
FanficFinatic2 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Omg yes! This made me cry throughout the whole thing especially when Misaki came back to him. This was so great You're amazing! I love you and this! Now I'm going to see if you have anything else I want to read! :)
labella yuki chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
such a beautiful story. when i started ready i thaught "it's kind of short, is it really finished. will this be one pf those rushed storys?" but how wrong i was. i loved reading this story
Katia27 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
And there ... I cry ... AGAIN XD
Seriously... I don't know how you can make people cry like that, but... Wow O.O
Currently, I'm crying T-T This is so sad... Poor Misaki! He's very strong, isn't he...? Really, I wouldn't be so strong, like him...

I LOVE your fic, and I want to tell you to continue! Your work is great, you are one of my favorites author, you write so good... And you know how to make people cry, it's... (monstrous? XD ) Fantastic, really...

So... Well, please continue, I love your work! )

*and, again, excuse me for my bad english "" *
Katie chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Oh my gosh. I love your stories so much! I haven't actually watched the anime for this but your stories have left a vivid image of the characters in my mind. Your English may not be the best but the stories you create are amazing and I absolutely adore them. Please continue to publish stories as they bring forth so many emotions in me and that's a hard thing to do for anyone. You have such great stories that leave me always wanting more. 3
Lovely Bunny-chan chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
The amount of tears I shed while reading this were too many to keep count. I caught myself crying unconsciously various times. What Takahiro told Misaki at the end, about him being his sun, it just broke my heart. There were just too many scenes in which I cried. Keep up these amazing oneshots, shuusetsu. I truly enjoy read them. You never fail to entertain me. :)
man chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
i'm not crying there's just rain on my face

*SOBS PAINFULLY*
NGBW chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
I really wanted to cry with this story. The plot was well done and there were very few grammatical errors. Great job!
LetGo666 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Why?! Why must you write such awesome stories?! I'm sobbing. T-T WHY!?

I love it! Now, I'm flipping out. All your storeis move me in such ways.

Like I've said before, DON'T STOP WRITING! LOVE IT!

Also, like I've said before, always watching.
na-ka-ma284 chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
I just can't form any words. This story is terrible and good at the same time. It's just so sad but still is kinda brilliant. How Misaki wants to do everything for his brother and even takes the accusation of murder! Well, needless to say I cried.