Reviews for Nowhere Fast
Cheers Darlin chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
This is beautiful. I adored how well written and close to Chloe this was. You rock.
eyes to the stars chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
It's been a while since I read some really good Smallville fan fiction, I don't know what it is but there just doesn't seem to be that much of it any more. I remember reading this story when you first posted it and I absolutly loved it. So I just re-read it and I had to send you some feeback this time. This really brought back the season 1 Chloe for me. I just wanted to thank you for doing that. Stories like this just serve to remind me how much she has changed since the begining, and I really love it when I can be reminded of what a character or show was like when I first got in to it.
Liz chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
Ohh... poor Chloe. This story is REALLY GOOD.
AshleyKay chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
This was spiftacular! It was wonderful the way it didn't have a happy ending. I have to tell you that you are one amazing writer. I love all your stories. The ones that come to mind our The End of All That is Good and Pure, Doll Parts and my favorite of them all Cunctari Moribundum(which rocked way hard!). And this one lived up to the wonderfullness that is your writing.
sara chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
MOOORE! Hopefully Chloe will get her head straight and stop being selfish (I mean, jeez, his FRIEND was gonna die, and Clark has saved her from Sean Kelvin in the middle of his date w/ Lana once). Let's see these two knuckle heads work it out! MORE!
Ally chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
I adore all your stories... they are just fantastic. Really really.

You put great though and detail into your writing and its just fantastic.

One of my favourite fic of yours is "Doll Parts". Another great piece.