Reviews for turbulent mind
tigershark chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
Beautiful. i'm thankin god for you street sharks fan-fic authors out there, just one small prob, I had trouble figureing who was talking from time to time. Other than that it was great.
Ghostwriter155 chapter 8 . 10/27/2003
You know that this was one of my favorite cartoons when I was younger. Keep it up.
Luna Tiger chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
\ You know, it's not that hard to post a chapter that you skipped over, dear. You just have to load it, go to the 'Story Chapters/Texts' in the edit section and rearrange the chapters. C'mon, you have to post more.
Marc Young chapter 4 . 12/30/2002
I found the secret behind the whole mystery! I solved it! THERE IS NO CHAPTER 3! The Universe is made whole once again!
Luna Tiger chapter 7 . 12/27/2002
XD Eh heh. Still not complaining. ..Yet. And I will be gracious to not point out that Rip's real name is John.. o.O but I just did. You can leave it 'Brian' though. There's nothing wrong with it. ; Honestly woman, you lay me leaving on the floor, begging for more detail. This is one of those fics where I want to grab it and rewrite it myself. Which is naughty of me. Keep working! ... And maybe I should work on mine. o_o
Luna Tiger chapter 5 . 12/24/2002
o It's starting to make sense now! Yay! Except..Mako's driving me crazy. o.O I know it's a type of shark, but... *scratches her forehead* Did I miss something?
Dobokoyuramon chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
STREET SHARKS! I remember that cartoon! Jab was my favorite, I'm a sucker for Hammerheads. I really don't remember the plot, but as far as I can tell, this story is really good.
Luna Tiger chapter 2 . 9/14/2002
Okay, pointing out some things. There are still some spelling errors and it gets a bit tough telling who's talking, or even, for that matter, what's going on.

On the otherhand, X\ write more, woman! As the only other author of Street Shark fandom (unless someone snuck something past me that I didn't see T.T), I demand it! More!