Reviews for An Increase In Consequence
Carol chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
Please update as soon as possible. Small change in Darcy's attitude, but still haven't met the "superior sisters" and wicked Wickham. Like your Mr. Bennet.
Carol chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
WOW! Impressive start to your story. I like that your story is giving the oldest Bennet daughters a chance to be equal to the ladies of the TON. We haven't gotten to Bingley's sisters as yet, but if you've written them as usual, the "superior sisters" are in for a shock.
Brokenwings35 chapter 8 . 7/16/2017
Brokenwings35 chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
I loved the chapter.
crispill chapter 8 . 5/9/2016
Hello,
Your story interested me a lot. Is there a following ? Where can I read it ?
Thank you for informations.
ladytokyo chapter 8 . 4/4/2016
Oh just finding this wonderful story. Please tell me you have it finished on some other site so I can continue reading on. I hope for an update soon. Really would lile to read on if possible.
LovetoRead613 chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
I'm sorry that you seem to have abandoned this story. It is really good. I hope you come back to it at some point.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
I know it's been a while, but if you could some how continue this story, that would be great. I should love to read more on how much their lives would change
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2015
This story is seriously amazing, you should totally update this!
Babe Pryor chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
wow, this story is awesome and so unlike any of the other P&P ff stories...but also bittersweet, as my imagination wants to go further in this story..but, alas, it is not here, but, still locked up in YOUR imagination. I hope you will consider writing another chapter, then edit and Post, and repeat until the end. (happy I hope). Also, I am a Beverly Lynn in Louisville, KY...I have no idea where you reside, but you are a Beverly. Just wondering...I don't know any others... odd name we share, but I think mine fits me just the same. I've wondered if my mother thought of my name from Paula Prentiss's character portrayed in the WWII movie IN HARMS WAY starring John Wayne, Patricia Neal & Kirk Douglas...? I hope you DO update again SOON as may be. xx
HarnGin chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I am truly sorry you have abandoned this tale. It had a very entertaining start.
Drarry.Darcy.Whitlock chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
Hopefully Darcy will talk to Lizzy at the Lucas's and I can't wait to find out what Caroline will say.
The.darkness-in-our.hearts chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I really like this story.