Reviews for More Than Words
Tinatin chapter 1 . 2/8
My god, your writing is absolutely entrancing and breathtaking! I am so in love that I have tracked down everything I could on different platforms including LJ and AO3, and am writing here since this is the place I have an account. Words can't describe how much I enjoy your Cloud and Tifa! There have been many, many fics about the Highwind scene but this one is probably my favorite. And among your numerous stuff this is the one I wish had a follow-up most: I always thought that being the complex characters that Cloud and Tifa are, it would be most interesting to explore their relationship after the end-of-world-last-night sex, how they would go on from there with the threat gone but having done the deed and settle into normalcy (whatever normalcy means for them of course), and I would most love to read it from you since you write them so deliciously.
Either way, I truly hope one day you'll come back to writing for this fandom, you are simply too good to stop :)
Loana chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Lovely and sweet- it really captures the tender romanticism of that moment in the game.
Elvenwannabe chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
D'aw..this was sweet. :)
src8307 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Awesome! Loved your short story and how Tifa and Cloud appeared pretty much in character. This was my favorite part in the game. Hope they do a remake and expand the scene to something like this :) I wont hold my breath, though... stupid Square Enix.

Great job!

Shan
ooo Blue Rose ooo chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Love love love your stories. Always been a fan of yours. Read this on the other site, re-read it here. :)
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Very good keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
You should of not heavily edit it. But it was not bad. There is a difference between making love and lustful sex afterall