Reviews for Deepground Evacuation
Marbles chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Lmao blessed be Barret. The anger ebbed in and out nicely, realistically. Never thought you had the characters blowing up needlessly for dramas sake. That's a real problem in the fandom, I've found. I rarely feel like I'm reading a story about two adults, especially when they fight. In this case, however, behaviour is nicely justified. That is a bonus. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Omg I didn't even realise there was a chapter two and got so scared as I realised that the chapter was coming to an ending. Like, "no this can't be it" YAY! It's great so far! You know you're good at suspense when I was fearing for Teef's life anyway despite knowing what's canon!
Chocolatelilac101 chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Beautiful! I loved it! :)
Chocolatelilac101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
SOOO GOOD! I loved the family fluff! :D
wendladarlings chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I love your writing. I wish this had a contiuation. :(
Boohbear19 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Awe loved the fluff at the end of this chapter! :)
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
So good! You should have WAY more reviews! I love your stories so much! :D
J Luc Pitard chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
Very nice. I liked the way Barrett pushed her about her decisions, but I also like the way she defended her choices. Definitely love the way you write a strong Tifa. Cloud yelling at her with his eyes was a really good touch as well. Their dynamic is fascinating.
Satsuki Bun chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Short, but wonderful. After reading chapter 1, I clicked to chapter 2, hoping to see more, but realized the story was completed T_T I love the details. I love Tifa and Cloud's thoughts - you stayed true to their characters. I love how Cloud struggled with his "fear" and the whole new concept of "caring" for others. I haven't played DoC, but after reading this, it made me wish DoC featured Cloud instead of Vincent XD Hope to read more of your stories.
miss greenpeace chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Deliciously detailed and superb sense of picturing and building scenes, as always. I've always waited to read your fics, and though you haven't posted for a long time here, you don't disappoint, at all. I don't read FF7 for a long time now, and with this fic, you reminds me all over why I like this pairing so much and let me fall in love with them again. The atmosphere feels precise and clear and vivid, and the character also feels as good if not better than the original. This is very well written, and my readers heart is very satisfied. You can even write a good novel of your own! Perhaps you'll be writing them again anytime soon? :') thanks for such a good read. Much love!