Reviews for Twists of Fate
Hetalia-Writer-2.0 chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
You guys can all read the new version of this story here! s/12523274/1/Break-Down-A-Historical-Berlin-Wall-Story

Now titled "Break Down". The first chapter is very different from the first chapter here, as I decided to start the story at the Battle of Berlin and show the Potsdam Conference (kinda) befoe Prussia goes to stay with Russia! Enjoy! 3
Hetalia-Writer-2.0 chapter 15 . 6/7/2017
Hi, so this story is mine, and this is my new account! I don't know if anyone is still interested in this story, as it's been 5 years. But I still am! I have, however, improved so much as a writer, and as a lover of history, so I think I'm actually just going to rewrite this completely on this, my new account. It will still be the same story, only with better writing, less Prussia crying, and more accurate history (including adding in some other members of the Soviet Union, such as Hungary and Poland!) Don't worry, I still HATE RusPru as much as before, so it will still be a non-pairing story. I feel like I have improved greatly in my ability to write Prussia and keep him more in character. Have no fear though, my version of Russia is still sadistic and twisted and childlike and kind all at once. He was one of my favorite parts of this fic, and that won't change! Also, the updated version has more Germany in it! At least in the beginning. And yes, the new one will actually be finished. I promised. I think I've only ever read one or two Berlin wall fics that actually finished the whole story, and they were short. I want the whole story! So, yeah. I hope some of you have stuck around!
txenpai chapter 15 . 1/18/2017
omg I'm crying
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
I sure wish you would update this story - I know Russia was lying about what Germany said, I just know it. Surely, Luddy would never willingly hand over his beloved gro├čer Bruder to the likes of Ivan. Surely not. I think if that information was real, Ivan would have shared it with Gil sooner. Maybe it's wishful thinking...
That abused gal chapter 15 . 7/17/2016
THAT CYKA RUSSIAN FAT FUCK WAS LYING I FUCKING KNOW IT! but anyways, here is an idea. i am a self harmmer. and one thing you need to now is that sometimes we're so used to our scars that we sometimes show them off on accident.(Theres other forms of self harm too) but what if Gilly-boo was caught cutting after he completly butcherd his arms, wrists, stomach, thighs, calves and ankles. Ivan then gets so upset when Gilbert fights him over them and then tries to kill himself with no luck.( Gilbert btw)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/2/2016
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I WISH YOU WOULD UPDATE SO WE COULD SEE THE AFTERMATH OF THE BERLIN WALL AND HOW IT AFFECTS GERMANY AND PRUSSIA's RELATIONSHIP
Death chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
*owl face* oh my god...
FireFox Vixen chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
Really good
SuperChocolateLovers chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
This is really sad but very good. I ant believe Germany would do that. Too sad.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
GYAHHH! More Ludwig! Ooooooooooh, maybe depressed! Or suicidal!Luddy... THE ANGST WILL BE DOUBLED!
Sleepery chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
It's so good :D But so sad :C if you listen to A Vampires Lullaby while reading this you might just cry
Living-Life-To-It's-Fullest chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz UPDATE soon
UPDATE PLZ
CANT WAIT GOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
please update
This fanfic is awesome
I must know what happens next!
Plz update
You are an awesome writer by the way
The way you write things is like...awesome
Plz update this awesome fanfic awesome writer
CaitVamp chapter 15 . 1/26/2014
:3 Must have moar. lol this is really good but I noticed that it got a little shorter each time. But keep up the awesome work!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »