Reviews for Conversing with Demons
The Harrinator chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
That... was a lot more enjoyable than I was expecting. Good show.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 8 . 11/10/2015
Now that I've started playing IV, this has gotten funnier. I've gotten the pimp line several times. It would be funny if the police had to deal with Flynn.
Remnant chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
This series was awesome, hope to see more chapters.
Gemini Solitudo chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Holy shit I got so many giggles from these stories.
Dire Kumori chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
This is my personal favorite:

Demon: The other day as I was walking down the street I encountered a young maiden who screamed and ran away. Why do you think this is.
Flynn: [Deadpan] Because you're scary.
Demon: ...You mean a simple demon out on a stroll can invoke such terror! Oh no! I must lock myself away lest I frighten any more innocents! [Leaves]
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Issachar taught Flynn well; never go anywhere with strangers or you'll get pimped out by a demon.
imran102 chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Oh god this is too awesome. You have to continue this man.
blackout2010 chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
That's funny. I'm actually really curious to see the zombie police show up so Flynn can be thrown into the slammer and have another unraverlling conversation. It would be very interesting to say the least.
Dire Kumori chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Well, one of them is that you've literally just dug your own grave... I've never *won* the digging game.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Ah! I enjoyed this so much. Thanks for writing such a humorous take on the game!
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
Recently been playing this, and man, I never thought being accused of being a pimp was so much fun. Alternatively, they also say:

"You think I'm THAT desperate to meet chicks?! Well I am! So you should've asked me sooner!"
Decarabia chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Ponytail-kun's suffering and heck ups are so very delicious. I await more update. (ever thought about posting this to AO3 as well (so I don't have to check 2 sites wwwwww))
TerriblePersonExtraordinaire chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Poor Flynn. These demons will just keep driving him insane, won't they? Hehe. Nice story.
Z chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
THIS IS AWESOMEEE IM LAUGHING SO HARD!
Hellsink Bathhall chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
That Tokyo sure sounds like a fun place to live in right? Here I was thinking that onis cared more about strength and toughness than appearances but I was wrong.

Demons having a police force seems equally as absurd. Flynn either better make a break for it or try bribing them.