Reviews for Fun in the Oven
DarkMonkey511 chapter 12 . 1/1
Awww, that was so sweet, seeing Joker and Harley becoming parents. I was looking forward to JJ and Arleen being born ever since I read One Big Happy Family. They are great characters. Plus I love seeing Joker as a father.
mmmst4fun69 chapter 6 . 6/2/2017
The is the FUNNIEST STORY EVER! LOVE IT!... Everytime I need a good laugh this is where end up... He has the BEST lines.. and Crane... FUNNY...
gabicrds15 chapter 12 . 2/2/2017
Hi! Here just to say that i really loved your work! That was adorable without change the characterization of them. If had a award for fanfics you should win, because your story was perfect. You make two girls very happy in Brazil. Keep writing
Wense chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
Oh this is so cute! I love how being a father brings out Joker's human and caring side!
Wense chapter 11 . 9/29/2016
Oh no! Batman can't take away their child! :'(
Wense chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
Aww Joker taking pregnancy classes is gonna be fun! All the ignorant henchmen confused about babies was funny too.
Wense chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
Oh, their reunion and how he twirls her in his arms saying he loves her... it was so incredibly cute! Thank you for this adorable moment!
Wense chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
Wow, what a deep interesting talk in the car! I feel so bad for Crane, he really didn't have a chance and I like how he influences Joker. The whole picture thing was hilarious though xd
Wense chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Oh, I really like Harley's speech and Ivy still being into Harvey.
Wense chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
Oh, I love how Joker is already concerned about the baby's well-being! Also, I really like what Crane said about reading permitting to experience things we had never actually experienced. Awesome quote!
Wense chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
Omg the B. I. T. C. H. E. S. club is totally a Batman version of the Amazones in Greek Mythology, I love it! What a pep talk! Haha I would love going to these meetings, would definitely make me feel better. Loved the booing each time Harley tried to defend Puddin.
Wense chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Good chapter! I really like how J suddenly trows his battle away to be with Harley. Also, thank you so much for picturing her with a small chest! Helps on the esteem of people who have that problem (me).
firepokemonfox chapter 12 . 9/14/2016