Reviews for Loving Rivalry
BabyKookies chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
oh great story please update as fast as you can
kaoticXXsoul chapter 2 . 8/19/2005

yayaya

continue on it is great

draca
shirokibakaizoku chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
hey i love your story so far! i'd like to recieve an email verification of updates in all your stories if you don't mind. you're a really good author and i look forward to seeing the coming chapters.

~Kiba~
deadly thorn chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
hey will plz pretty plz update this story soon
deadly thorn chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
hey awesome story
my e-mail address is

send me e-mailed update on all your story
Random Floater chapter 2 . 2/12/2004
UPDATE!IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
D
missyeru chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
PLEASE GO ON PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Kagome chapter 2 . 11/25/2003
I love this story! it has potential! really i mean it hm.. and thats coming from me that doesn't write storys no i guess saying that won't matter to you then huh .'' oh well...besides i'm not much of a writer or at least i think so... i love to write strangely but i never really thought of putting up my work or anything *sighs* the only thing i'm really good at is drawing! _ i guess that would be the only thing i'm good at though.. -.- low self esteem huh? well thats what i'm guessing your thinking though but i might be wrong of course! well i hope i'm wrong heh heh .' damn me... . let me guess you think i'm weird now don't you? lol! well i guess thats all i'll say before i drive you insane hai?

From,

Kagome
sakura blossom737 chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
o-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story! i have been waiting so long!

i LOVE the story and would love it more to see it finished!

thanks in advance.

~crystal~_-
kaokitty chapter 2 . 10/1/2003
NO~! *screams* don't discontinue this ficcie~~! O NO~! no NO NO NONo nO no~~! i wanted to see what happened T-T... please please please please please please? *eyes shining with tears* i can't just bare to see a sess/kag fiction left alond when it's written so beautifully! i swear! all of ur fictions are WONDERFUL~! (that's why i've read them all at least 3 times and im going to reveiw them because rite now itz before school and i'll be late if i put a long reveiw for all of them) i SWEAR i LOVE your writings! you're so talented! mimicking sesshoumaru's personality is one of ur best strong points! and mimicking kagome too! SO GOOD! so please don't discontinue this ficcie! im too dumb to make up a sweet sweet ending for myself, so will you please consider? *puppy dog eyes* i swear i'll reveiw for all ur stories! *eyes shining* well, anyways i have to go to school now ( don't want to be late now!) and i'll reveiw laterz with all ur stories!

love yaz

ka0kitty

AIM: sesshoumarusmate

sesshieiloveu

sesshieNdkagome

- *coughs* can't u tell im obsessed with the couple? x) *grins*
SaKyoko chapter 2 . 9/23/2003
pweety please hurry up and update! i like ur fic. _
KaitouFireFox chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
Luv the story! Please update soon! Will Inuyasha be in it? Naraku? I luv the way u portray Sesshoumaru!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »