Reviews for The Science of the Heart
jwstahle chapter 5 . 1/21
I really loved this chapter a lot. I look forward to reading what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
Zelda Ray chapter 5 . 1/18
Zelda Ray chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
joytiger chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I love it. A great chapter. The anguish is very well described by you. Really good chapter.
I like the idea that Jack and Nathan have something to bond over, even if it is this tragic. I reall hope that Zoe will learn about her sister.

Can't wait for more. :)
beulah2013 chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
heart wrenching chapter. beautiful writing. i'd wait a long time for more from you, the way you write just makes me want to cry but also makes me feel better. my baby brother died when i was pretty young and he'd been born sick but it was never something that has crossed my mind. i had woken up and my parents were up and leaving and my older sisters where up too and holding my mom. don't remember the words but i remember seeing his crib empty. never really told anyone this except my mom once years after the fact, but she refused to believe it, and doesn't like talking about it. i know that i couldn't have done anything but i've always felt like i should've. thank you for this chapter it helped me a lot. i'll probably always feel a bit responsible but not crushingly and now i'll probably be able to talk about him to my sisters or even mention his name.

Eagerly awaiting more, Ramla
Scarleaf chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Love this! 3 Usually don't ship Jack/Nathan, but this may have made em a shipper
jwstahle chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
I loved these chapters a lot. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
sprouthater chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Really like this story, are you going to do any more chapters? Please do!
Zelda Ray chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
photocrazy chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Great story so far.. can't wait to see where you take it
SteamyxhotTub chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Well that was depressing _ but I can't wait for the next chapter :) this is a brilliant story and can't wait for the continuation!
Skadya chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Hopefully you will update this! I had real fun reading :-)
Lozzimal chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Still like it! Worth the wait, thanks.

Although ... more please!

Loz
Depresnajk chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.