Reviews for This is Our Story
edwardfiend chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Great fic! I really enjoyed it! :)
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
Very cute. Should of kept it in...
Veridissima chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
So sweet and cute
sootgremlin11 chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
After reading this chapter again and seeing Gendry's initial ideas for proposing...I really want to know what happened at the zoo!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
Love all these diff perspectives! Great work please keep it up :)
Veridissima chapter 11 . 10/23/2013
So sweet and funny
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Another great chapter. I am just curious what ages Gendry and Arya are in this chapter. I was guessing 20 for Arya and 24 for Gendry, but not sure. I loved the whole pregnant scare bit... I am so happy Catelyn approves of Gendry asking Arya to marry him. I love the quote "As long as you'll have me" It is such a perfect line for Gendry. I figured that was what it was when he went off with Catelyn and she came by happy and misting eyed. Now, I am worried about the next chapter and "drug". I am hoping it does not happen to be Gendry not being able to finish his PT training and turns to drugs or he gets injured and starts abusing pain meds.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
This was the best chapter ever! It went so smoothly back and forth betwee present and past and I almost died at the last part with gendry setting up the picnic and stuff for Arya that it was so thoughful and romantic I almost died. Then he got her a blender and the smoothie ingredients which were nice, but the best part was the note and the words. I thought everything was so wonderful.. "If you want me.. I'm yours was the best part.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
I absolutely loved this chapter/ Partiularly tidbits when Sansa and Arya manipulated their older brother Robb that was so cute. I loved the Gendry and Arya bit and gave Arya a chance to help Gendry like he helped her. I liked the last bit at the end and thought it was cute. Very good chapter and story.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I thought it was a very sweet chapter. I liked how Gendry helped her with stuff and told her this was a date as a sort of way of expressing his own feelings and getting her comfortable witht he idea of dating and it could be fun. Thanks for the author's note because I was going to ask how old Arya and Gendry were in this chapter. I did not think it was creepy at all. I am enjoying the story.
MidnightAuroraWolf chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
Oh my you had my heart in knots when I thought you put Gendry and Sansa together. I liked the chapter and story so far.. Good Job.
Veridissima chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
This as adorable
Veridissima chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
Loved it
Heartbreaking... you got me crying
Veridissima chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
So funny
Allie chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Such a wonderful story. I loved it! You should totally write one shots for this verse. I would love to see them telling everyone about them, or their first time. I love to read Gendry's POV in all fics. I like his devotion to her and the fact that they aren't only lovers, they're best friends, partners, companions. Loved it. Please continue writing Gendrya, they're my OTP!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »