Reviews for Beneath
ThatGirlInTheCornerFangirling chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
My DenAme shipping heart is ripped in half and crying and sobbing and screaming because /my babies/

My PruAme shipping heart is happy and crying tears of joy and celebrating because /my babies/

And now, I kinda wonder what would've happened if they had a threesome...
GenderBender25 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Love.
tokonee chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
*slowly claps* well done... well done./ :)
Lamashtar Two chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Saw it coming...XD It's kind of a disappointment, because I like Denmark better than Prussia. But Prussia is the better choice in this verse. Denmark had every chance in the world for years, but did absolutely nothing. No guts, no glory, as the saying goes. And he never made any kind of forward move, or confession of love. Too much of The Nice Guy, the one who gets pissed off when the one he likes dates someone else because he never did anything.

Prussia realizes his feelings and acts, so Alfred knows for sure. He is always forward, so Alfred doesn't have to doubt himself. He realizes his love and puts himself out there. He is the Hero in this story, the one who faces his fear. The story practically demands that Alfred choose him.

But there's already a bit of PruAme out there! This just makes me long for DenAme more..

(And I wished we'd gotten a threesome scene too)
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
He could take turns. Go to Denmark for a while then Germany
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
I never would have thought about either of these pairings but omg I love you for it XD
91RedRoses chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
SQUEAL IN HAPPINESS! So cute and so sweet. It really has such a great heart. I've loved this story from beginning to end and I can't wait for the Prussia/America and then the surprise! XD
zoewinter1 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
AAAAAAA THAT WAS SO CUTE IT'S UNHEALTHY
kuromi123 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Awwww, Gilbert's thoughts in the end were so cute! XD I love your stories so much!
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
I'm so glad that Alfred chooses Gilbert, because they're just so awesome. And also, because Gilbert is so open with his feelings and all of that. For a while I did think that he'd choose Mathias, but I'm glad that Gilbert is chosen.

:D this is amazing!
Ciao, Mint
zoewinter1 chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
DAMMIT
Prumery chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
I would love for you to write some pruame smut, cause right now i'm freaking out over his decision.
i'm screaming.
This story is so wonderful i feel like ima bout to explode.
Tea chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Yay for PruAme! :D I agree that we need more DenAme on this site but Prussia to me was always the best choice for Alfred here! Especially with this last chapter where we see Gilbert is sure of his feelings and Matthias is not
Would love to see that epilogue! Omg I would love to see Gilbert's face when Alfred shows up on his doorstep
TailedKitsune chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
OH GOD! MY HEART BROKE INTO PIECES THAT CAN NEVER EVER BE MENDED! :C...IT IS STILL AESOME THOUGH! EVEN IF IT HURTS FOR ME! LOL
91RedRoses chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
I wondered... glad to see how it ended. Now may I have the Prussia/America smut scene please? ;)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »