Reviews for Dog Walking
s0ulmatch3r chapter 6 . 7/9
LOL
khaleesimaka chapter 6 . 7/6
This was fantastic! Omgsh it was such an enjoyable story! I love how playful and rambunctious Oni is, I think you really showed his personality and how a big dog like him truly acts. I also adored the scene where Soul has to care for him for the weekend rather than going to the cabin and getting laid, I think that was so in character. Of course Soul would fret about that rather think that they can hang at his apartment like Maka did. The scene at the New Year's party was also very nice. I like how you had Soul stop Maka because she's drunk and he wouldn't feel good doing it like that. I think that was a very nice touch, very in character too. And then this last chapter was divine! Omgsh I loved it so much! So hot, but not overly hot either. Very nice flow with the rest of the story.

This is also so wonderfully written, it flows so well, and their personalities really shine through your writing. I loved it so much! Can't wait for more! I didn't know I needed a dog walking AU until I found this! Thank you!
this great please update soon!
smile-lifegoeson chapter 6 . 2/11
Yay :)
x0xCherryBlossomx0x chapter 6 . 2/11
Oh man I'm glad your back! I like this story and i had almost given up on it so I'm glad your writing and I'm glad it's progressing :) can't wait for more
Kate chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! I cant wait for more I need next chapter!
*Update as soon as possible!
The Fox and Hen chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
That was really hilarious! XD A very unusual and unexpected idea for an ex, instead of just making Maka some nerdy virgin. (Not that I have anything against people who wait, I just feel she is commenly misportrayed) You were very creative, I really enjoyed this chapter!
The Fox and Hen chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Although I really loved this chapter, I have seen SO many fanfics use getting drunk in their stories. You did a wonderful job with it, and I know it can be a great way to move the plot forward, but it is, well, in my opinion, pretty cliche. I still found this adorable though, and I'm now super curious about Maka's ex!
The Fox and Hen chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Haha! Poor Soul! This story just keeps making me smile. I love that you haven't lost the dog-walking theme. I've noticed that a lot of stories have these great plots originaly, but it all falls apart once the main characters meet, become a couple, ect. It's a very interesting idea, Soul's inner demon being a dog. :3
The Fox and Hen chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
This is really cute! I think I'm starting to actually enjoy AU's, which is nice. :) I really love how natural you made the relationship seem, the dialouge is also very well done. :)
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I started laughing when Maka did, and really I didn't stop until the end. :) This is so kawai! I just love this idea. I can't wait to read more! :)
Kate chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
Update soon please
Strophanthus chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Okay, this is seriously one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! It's so cute and well written! I just can't wait to read more!
s0ulmatch3r chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
OH OH OH THERE MUST BE SMUT IN THIS OHMIGOSH I CANT WAAAAAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
s0ulmatch3r chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
D'aaawwww, that's adorable! HURRY AAAHHHPPP I WANT SUMMORE FLUFF AND SEX

Oh wait...this fic is rated T lol