Reviews for Inverted
bunnyguest chapter 18 . 5/11
so happy you are continuing the story. it's getting so touching right now. can't wait for yuki's reaction to her marriage
fanfictionstranger chapter 18 . 5/9
I like the story so far, but the name seems pretty ridiculous, why does she have 3 middle names?
blackcat711 chapter 18 . 5/8
Everything about this is great except for her name. It's such a random mish mash of words and honestly is pretty Mary Sue, harsh but true. It would make more sense to name her after food. Naruto's parents named him after a character from one of Jiraiya's books, and Jiraiya named the character Naruto because he liked the swirl pattern in the fish cake that was in his ramen. Hence Naruti liking ramen so much ironically. The long name plus the random western name thrown in is just too much. The more cannon it sounds the more realistic the story. You'll need to keep certain things realistic or the plot surrounding naruto's change in gender becomes to far fetched. It all has to balance out, you know what I'm saying?
Frostfire613 chapter 18 . 5/8
Nice. Though Yuki's name bothers me. It's unnecessarily long because Japanese people only have a first name and a surname. They do NOT have a middle name.
Lanal chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
So, is the Naruto we all know and love gone? This female that's Naruto, is she Naruto or someone else that occupies the body that Naruto had cause it seems like they're two separate people...
irnzenmonk chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
i like this story so far ne
brooklyn-nyc chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
thanks you for the update :D
reapertmn3 chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
Interesting
JustCharlieBruh chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Do you know what you're doing to me Author-san? You are tearing out my feels! What's even more idiotic is that I'm listening to Ashe's Cover of 'Calc.' I don't think anything is okay anymore, the song and this fanfiction has diabled my ability to can. I can't now. I'm not able to can anymore! I literally wish to curl up in to a ball and cry now...Excuse me.
Skighler chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
Holy God this is heart breaking and confusing as fuck. I LOVE IT :D please I can't wait for Gaara and Naruto to get together and find put da fuq going on :D
Guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
Heartfelt chapter ! Amazing . I hope you are in good health .
DementedFrosty chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Aww, I feel bad for Gaara, and now I thing she should maybe end up with him.
FEARFLUFFLY chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
Nuu. How sad! Way to go to keep me wanting to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
Great! can't wait for the next chapter.
Geminis93 chapter 13 . 9/23/2013