Reviews for Some Help From My Friends
dashinginconverse chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Awww! I'm so happy I finally got around to reading this. I really loved the whole concept of this fic and just... No words! It was so good! And the ending was just so adorable. I see you have a sequel out, so I'm definitely going to check that out next. Can't wait to read more from you!
lovefuryANDpassion chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I just loved this story! I always imagined Kaitlyn in The Shield for obvious reasons that you already stated, the spear, how she dresses so similar. Gah! The feels for her and Roman as well, I never pictured them together before but you have convinced me! I'm going to read the sequel, "Seeing Red" now! Keep it up.
ENEMEYOFMYENEMY chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
OMG u r great at writing maybe u can write a summer rae adam rose fanfiction
AshJovillette chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
i love this story so awesome
darck ben chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
great story
malaina chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
is Dean ambrose battind katlyn
wwedesires chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
I'm a couple days late but this was so amazing(: I love how everyone in the locker room welcomed the shield:D seth was so excited for popcorn! lol and I also love how wade was so focused on the match. great detail. I really wish this was longed but I'm so glad kaitlyn won HER title back. ugh I so didn't want aj to pass her title reign... but everything fell into place:) and her and roman are in looooove!;)
QueenAmbrose chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
I thought i reviewed this already, buuuuuut.

jfgsakdfjksdhfjsgsakldfjaskjhfjksd! i cant! The cute scene before the match, Roman's faith in her, the win, Dean and Seth being those lovable friends, the kiss! all of it. OH AND BRAD! HIM. love that guy

anyways. I loved it. I'm excited for the rest to come. *Cries*!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
THIS WAS SO STINKING CUTE. OMG
eva505 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
o ny what an awesome ending
Sonar chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Love it.
DeeMarie426 chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
I thin a sequel or even a spinoff of this with a Katilyn/Roman pairing would be interesting. But that's just my opinion, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Can you do one of dean and kaitlyn please I love them as a couple
matt chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
Love the way write these two

Hope you write more
thakidisbac chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
awwww such a sweet kiss xD. great job on the story! can't wait for more