Reviews for Panacea for the Soul
epain chapter 8 . 1/27
This is an interesting story.
Magni Imitator chapter 8 . 1/16
Interesting story, rather good. I'll check the rest out on Space Battles. However, once again my only problem with this was Sophia attacking Amy in public. But hey, it's cool. (I don't mean cool as in awesome, but rather eh... I don't care as much now) Anyways... good story and glad to see it posted on here. You've slightly raised this sites rating, now rather then sucking, it is slightly less bad. Of course it's been brought down and raised up considering it's been like 3 years since you first posted this and last updated, but hey be glad you slightly improved it. It ensures you managed to make something out of having it posted on, well... here.
Magni Imitator chapter 2 . 1/16
While Sophia is somewhat ignorant I wouldn't go as far as to imagine her as to be as stupid as you just made her out to be, even with her whole Predator Prey thing. Seriously even she recognizes attacking Amy/Panacea is a bad thing, especially in public, also she realizes hey no public reveals of my secret identity. That being said... Well she's screwed and I'm just enjoying what I believe will happen to her, after all she's fucked majorly. Attacking Panacea, outing herself in public, probably having the fact she's a bully revealed, giving PRT/Wards bad PR, and pissing off the major Three are not good things.
Muroshi chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
I do love your current stories but wish you would return to this eventually.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 8 . 12/22/2015
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
firelordeg chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
thank you for sharing this fantastic cstory as well as for all the time and effort put into it please continue to update as soon as life allows
silvereagle2121 chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
hey so this is a cool story and I am really enjoying reading it. Keep up the good work and update again soon.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 8 . 11/30/2015
I'm enjoying this. The setup for the exposure of Sophia and pulling Taylor into New Wave seemed a little rushed, but was a believable sequence of events. Carol is coming off as super-super-mum :). Looking forward to more.
jdboss1 chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
I love this start

ever one noing who she is and joining new wave in one of the best start i seen
Fizzfaldt chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
OK...
No one cares about outing themselves I guess. I can see Sophia just getting so angry that she stopped thinking.. But Taylor could have plausible deniability.. Use bugs without saying it's her doing it. Her multitasking abilities make that trivial.

Typo:
Amy Dillon-Dallon
Gundum M chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
neat fic
Bobboky chapter 8 . 5/2/2015
very nice work
DarkEmress chapter 8 . 4/14/2015
It's a shame that you stopped writing this. I love the interactions between Tayor, Amy and Victoria. I also noticed that Amy seemed to have no feelings of romance towards Victoria. I wish there were more stories like those. Also, I like that Taylor is subtly giving the heroes (and villain) hints on how to synergise their powers with each other and she doesn't even know about it. Now that is a true, Queen Administrator. Anyways, if you're out there and happen to read this particular review, think about continuing this story.

More power!
Hebi R chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
This has been entertaining. I'd love to read more if that is ever possible.
Selonianth chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
Still sad this went dead...