Reviews for Panacea for the Soul
Skuld Odinsdottir chapter 9 . 5/16
If it is never to be completed why is it marked as completed?
erik chapter 9 . 6/1/2019
I wish you could have put this notification in the description.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
wonderful beginning
creativesm75 chapter 9 . 4/3/2018
ok
Difdi chapter 3 . 3/17/2018
From a US law standpoint, the locker incident ticks every checkbox except one for a domestic bio-terrorist attack - specifically that the attack wasn't politically motivated.

Any disease vector used as a weapon is legally a biological weapon of mass destruction, and blood is a disease vector. There is no such crime as assault with a WMD, any use of a WMD is automatically either attempted murder or successful murder. The prep time needed to collect the biohazardous materials and stuff Taylor's locker with them makes the attack premeditated, which means attempted first degree murder would be the appropriate charge.

Just attempted first degree murder is 10-20 years in prison, even for a minor. Use of a WMD as the murder weapon doubles the potential sentence to 20-40 years, and all conspirators in the attack are equally culpable. For a parahuman, this would be a Birdcage offense, even on the first strike.

Call the police? As a starting point, yes. And then the police would call the FBI, the PRT and the CDC.
chaosrin chapter 9 . 3/5/2018
Hmm ever think about dropping Panacea in One Piece?
Cenright chapter 9 . 3/5/2018
Well, even if characters were a bit OOC, it was a good proof of concept.
AnFan-n-More chapter 9 . 3/5/2018
Ahhh, and this was running along so well. I'll keep a watch out for the new story.
Wrin chapter 8 . 3/5/2018
This was great, and I hope to see more of it some day. I know that's unlikely, but still. Thanks for writing and posting!
Trent Foley chapter 6 . 1/17/2018
Yeah, this isn't how the Brandish and Panacea interact.
creativesm75 chapter 8 . 2/17/2017
good fanfic.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 8 . 2/9/2017
Very good
Leonas chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
...this is a cute Idea. I like the dominoe effect.. but.. but... it needs to be continued. So very very badly. *pouts*

I'm just now thinkign about what would happen if this group ran into Lung by accident like Taylor does in canon. With or without Purity.

It would likely be just like both in canon and this merchant raid here. A wave of bugs that weaken and distract, followed by a barrage of attacks. With GG replacing Bitch's dogs...
shugokage chapter 8 . 9/28/2016
Interesting scene and story!
Philosophize chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
I enjoyed this. I hope you continue it!