Reviews for Ways to Prank a Dr Who Fanatic
catspats31 chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken:

Entries not allowed:

You are better off making one-shots or drabbles based off of each entry on the list. Please don't disturb the story section with a story that is nothing but non-story related material.
Moboy1 chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Lol these are awesome! However, Chapter 7 was confusing. You mixed up "he" and "she" many, many times. Other than that, it's awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Sorry but its fob watch and mummy that's not mommy but mummy
Somnone chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
How about the good old golden contacts and strong lighting, " I am Bad Wolf, I create myself"?;)
The Inquirer chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
Hi! I saw this and was really curious about what it was.
This is great. I mean, doing this would be really mean, but it would be very amusing. I can see why people would be tempted to do such things. I've enjoyed reading the past ones. Maybe Slitheen? But that would be kind of difficult...
Update soon! :D
-TI
Kitty chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
You could draw little marks on your arm like you saw the silence. My friend did that and it freaked me out so much
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
XD I SHALL GO AND RELEASE THE ETERNALNDRUMS ONTO THE WOOOORRRRLLLDDD! Or at least a very gullible whovian
Emily Alice Cullen chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
I'm not sure how to put this exactly, but you could make someone think that they're living in 'Pete's World' by having someone dress up as Rose Tyler and having 'Rose' ask if they've seen a police box anywhere, if they've seen a mysterious crack in a wall, yada yada. Make her seem desperate to get somewhere. Sorry, not good with pranks! Yours are hilarious though! XD
madmanwithascrewdriver chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
It's called a fob watch, not a fogwatch
KarahKoala99 chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Lol, this is genius! I'd love to try this sometime!
Ziggy Starburst chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
If you need help I pranked my brother by getting all my friends round and pretending the slitheen were coming (they actually fell for it) then i got catapults full of vinegar stuff and when he came home we opened fire and he totally freaked :)