Reviews for A Mutual Agreement
MissG909 chapter 22 . 11/14
I know it's over a year since you updated. An most likely you don't want to continue with your story. But as you may see in your reviews that we all really enjoyed your story. So crossing my fingers I hope you get the itch to continue your story. Hopefully you still check your reviews and notice how many we are hoping for an update.
Miss Jess 86 chapter 22 . 10/20
Please update
JessGuest chapter 17 . 9/24
I'm going to say r.i.p to this story. All the stories I'm obsessed with can never update like this one, after the fall, and just friends. Also Ana and Christian having a baby is finished. The only one I have left is fast and furious, that's the only one that actually updates. I like to read the fanfictions that are serious and thought through and the personalities are like the real characters. Not the ones that hop all over the place and make no sense. The ones I listed are the few that are serious and we'll prepared. I understand that life happens but it just really sucks when your really into a fan fiction and it just abruptly stops.
Jazminblu chapter 22 . 9/22
Please come back and finish this story.
sweet15012 chapter 22 . 9/10
I know it's been awhile since you updated but can you continue or let us know if you are. Thank you
MelissaSavio chapter 22 . 8/24
I love your story and I'm dying for an update!
Von34 chapter 22 . 8/4
Are you going to continue this story
Tina0609 chapter 22 . 7/27
I've been reading the story for the past two days. It's really good and I would really like to know how it goes on.
Will you continue? Pretty please? ;)
fruupke chapter 21 . 7/27
gosh I hope you continue this story. I absolutely LOVE it. Please, please, please write more...! I read the whole story twice now. Once a few months ago and again today. I still love it. Please finish the story
vickiel2r chapter 22 . 7/14
Hope you will find time to complete a very good story. I just found this yesterday and had to finish it. Thank you.
fruupke chapter 22 . 4/30
Wow! I love this story! I hope you will continue to write. There are still so many loses ends. I can't wait to read how the story unfolds. How will Christian react when Ana tells him the truth, what's going on with Hyde and will Elliot and Kate's marriage survive? Please continue this story! Please, please, please, please, please!
Deleted Accounted chapter 22 . 4/13
What a fantastic story. I've loved it. So sad it's not been updated in so long. Will there ever be closure?
Cardamoms3 chapter 21 . 4/8
Great story. I love seeing grown-up Ana reconciling with matured Christian. I hope you are able to find time to post again soon!
14alouis chapter 17 . 4/1
You have to come back! This was too great of a story to leave incomplete
Melania89 chapter 22 . 3/7
I hope you continue this story, I love it! :)