Reviews for A Mutual Agreement
shansanchez chapter 1 . 16h
I so hope you come back to this story to finish it. I know it is very wishful thinking but I have read this a couple of times in the past, but had no idea you had edited so much out. I kept thinking maybe the next chapter I'll have the chapter I know they really come clean to each other in. greatly missing that part.
rcjr3905 chapter 22 . 9/22
Please add more.
Grey84 chapter 22 . 9/11
More please! Very good story !
roxieroxie chapter 22 . 7/28
found your story and read it. please update soon.
mrshafford804 chapter 22 . 7/25
Please update soon! I just finished reading this story and I just love the flow and how you keep your audience engaged. You rock. Ill keep an eye out for your return. Hope all is well.
suzykepling chapter 1 . 7/20
this story is amazing. I just want you to know
Myphantomforever chapter 22 . 5/24
Absolutely love this story - so much! I hope you'll someday be able to continue it, because the writing is superior and the story line is addicting. Thank you for creating it! Hoping to see another chapter in the near future. With thanks and much appreciation from a grateful fan.
anga larte chapter 22 . 5/13
You can't end it there! Please come back and finish this, I've really got into it and need more...and I need for Kate to get the biggest bitch slap ever!
suzykepling chapter 22 . 4/7
incredible story
carla.rbaptista chapter 22 . 3/28
Nossa adorei a história. Espero que continue.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 22 . 3/23
We still need to know if Hyde's lawyer figures out she was played? What is really going on with Kate and Elliott? Will Marcus find his soulmate? Will there be more babies for Ana and Christian before or after they marry again, if they marry again? We need to know how Ray fares/progresses with his cancer? Please don't abandon this story, you said you wouldn't! We need to know how Christian will react when Ana tells him everything? There are so many questions left unanswered.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE COME BACK!

Is your novel published?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 21 . 3/23
Yes, well he did take that better than I thought BUT he might surprise her taking the next part just as well? Because the way that I look at it he was the reason that she consulted an attorney prior to his indiscretion!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 20 . 3/23
I know I've said this one before too but you just have to love Teddy he has no filter as most children don't but out of the mouths of babes you never know what they are going to say. Now Kate is another story all together!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 19 . 3/23
Here Ana and Christian are working towards their reconciliation and Jack might get out? His lawyer/girlfriend or should I say the idiot that believes him will cause nothing but trouble if he gets out. That girl will probably find out too late what a fool she was?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 18 . 3/23
That is one heck of a big step BUT will Christian get the message that that is the only place besides GEH that he is allowed to be dominant with Ana?