Reviews for A Mutual Agreement
I love your story to bits. I love how you have writtten Ana, Christian, Teddy, Marcus, Elliot, Ava and Mia! I’ve fallen head over heals in love with story.

What a disappointment to me as a reader to see that it is not finished. I do hope that one day you will complete your wonderful story that you created!

I wished fanfiction site would make it a rule or a regulation that authors cannot submit a work unless
their story is completed and the site releases a chapter a week to readers to enjoy.
Wish this would keep going, never too late even now to continue this and have a happy ending. One of my favourite fsog stories.
Any chans for an update soon?
Sandra FULLER chapter 24 . 6/4
Is this the end of this story, I was desperate for them to get back as a family. This is one of my favourite stories.
Amazing story. Please update
Hope this is going to continue and soon. Love this story even years after the el James trilogy
Post more soon.
Please continue this and make it a,HAPPY ending...
Need more of this story - desperately!
cfigueroa78 chapter 7 . 4/16
I like this story but I wish the whole background about what happened was laid out. It's confusing to read Kate wasn't there for Ana. How so? What happened? The situation with Grace? Who did Christian cheat with?
Please update soon Thankyou
Magy chapter 24 . 4/7
Creo que Marcus "(Marcia)" querría su cama de unicornios.
Ya quiero saber la reacción de Christian y las confesiones de Ana!
Vamos ,.continúa! Gracias por tu historia!
Ill wait til the 12th of whenever, just so long as you return. That’s how besotted I am with your story.
Please update soon Thankyou
Quite frankly, I forgot what this story was about. You've given us 24 chapters in a little over 4 1/2 years. That's 2.3 chapters a year. I would reread it, but then I thought why bother? At your current rate, we won't see another chapter until Christmas, if we're lucky and I will most likely have to reread again. Here's a suggestion. Write the rest of your story and post when complete. I get it, your time, your pace, it's not like you're getting paid, you have real life to deal with, etc, etc... But seriously?
SapphireTrafficker chapter 24 . 4/3