Reviews for A Mutual Agreement
alicnwondrln chapter 22 . 10/16
This is a great story will you be updating it?
Hey, that was an incredibly well-crafted first chapter. It had all the elements — it set the stage without falling for over-explanation, it provoked a range of emotions and visceral reactions, it crafted a powerful plot conflict and necessary character arcs, and it concluded on a very suspenseful but still optimistic note fully resplendent in hope. Well done!
Riptide.xx chapter 22 . 7/26
I must say, this story is amazing. Most cheating stories I've read Ana goes back to Christian after a few days. However, this story was not the same. And I am glad it isn't. I was happy to see the realness of their relationship and how they had to be apart for some time, taking the time to think things over before they really get back together. Amazing story and an amazing writer (:
namill chapter 22 . 7/9
I have enjoyed your story. I know it appears to close to two years since last update but I do hope you get your mojo for this story back. Would love to see it continue. I totally understand about life getting 9n the way. Hope it all is going good for you.
elizabeth bennette chapter 22 . 6/14
Please update! Love to read more.

What is up with Kate?
elizabeth bennette chapter 21 . 6/14
Bit confuse- Did Bella slept with someone after the divorce?

Did she dated Jack?

Hope you will get a chance to update soon? Love reading it.

fruupke chapter 20 . 6/7
I just finished this story for the third time and I still love it. I really wish you would pick it up again. It is such a great storyline. So different. I really hope you read this and consider continuing your story. I really want to read how it ends. Lots of love Leonie
Cbaylor chapter 22 . 4/5
I hope you finish this story. I loved it so far
Reader in Oz chapter 22 . 3/30
I've really enjoyed reading your story thus far. I know RL puts a hold on continuing stories at regular intervals, but I just wanted to let you know that should you find the time and inclination to continue on with this story I'm sure you'd be making many of us readers very happy. I'm intrigued as to what happened that had secured Ana's decision to leave her marriage even before CG's affair. Was it the issues that have already been addressed? Why is Kate being such a bitch? Is she having an affair? Loads to know still. Love Marcus's role in Ana's life. He is such an amazing friend. Thanks for sharing this story.
Loving your story
TwilightObsessiveCompulsive chapter 22 . 3/16
What will I do if you never update? It will be just like the Groundhog movie...over and over and over.
TwilightObsessiveCompulsive chapter 13 . 3/16
I honestly love this story! Ana is so unsure of what she wants. You really captured them both.
TwilightObsessiveCompulsive chapter 4 . 3/13
Great chapter. It is sad when Ana talks about what could have been. I believe we have all been there at some point in our life.
TwilightObsessiveCompulsive chapter 3 . 3/13
This story is so wonderful. Everybody needs a friend like Marcia.
TwilightObsessiveCompulsive chapter 2 . 3/13
I love this Christian. He is still so in love with Ana.