Reviews for Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck
ChuckBlair8 chapter 11 . 7/3/2018
This is exactly what I hoped would happen the day of the wedding! I just knew that when Eleanor went and got Chuck that they would be the ones getting married instead! I was heartbroken when she turned him down! And I just knew that when it got to the part in the vows, and showed Chuck and Blair looking at each other, that she wouldn’t go through with it, but she broke my heart again by marrying Louis! I was devastated! The GG writers made me so angry that they didn’t allow Chuck to be Blair’s first husband! Thank you for writing it like it should have went down! Dream come true! And what a fairytale, storybook wedding! I surely wish that you had been writing the scripts during this season! THANK YOU FOR NOT ALLOWING BLAIR AND DAN TO HAPPEN! Eww! Gag! This was a perfectly sweet story! Loved it!
Lalita chapter 11 . 9/4/2016
Thanks for posting! :) I'm so happy with this ending instead. Blair and Dan were and awful couple and Louis was an idiot. I'm happy with Serena and Dan's ending too ;) this story was really cute, sweet and romantic!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
This is a great story and just plays out what all chair shippers wished had happened (including me:P). But if u added a little louis drama it would be perfect, just to conclude his part because knowing the royal family they would probably try to pull something instead of just storming away. Anyways this short story was great, Good Job!
Ariel chapter 11 . 2/17/2015
I absolutely loved it! Honestly watching the show, I thought Blair was going to run out of the wedding. Since she didn't it made me happy reading her following her heart. - xoxo Ariel
Milana chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
That was just perfect! Do we get a sequel? (Puppy dog face)
fanfictionfan1412 chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
Awesome story so glad someone wrote story that fixes season 5 coz seriously the writing of season 5 sucked and I missed 8 epis of it on purpose although I did like 5.23-5. Serena's portrayal of Blair was so spot on I cracked up laughing and also gotta love 5.24 the way Serena went after what she wanted and DS scene was hot of course.I loved season 6 though and finale was just amazing I have watched it so many times but the thing is they could have had way better season 5 if they went married Chair route and actually reunited DS in a normal way lol. Anyway love the story really well written and your writing style is just amazing :-)
ririi69 chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
It was lovely story ;)
ririi69 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
I love sweet stories like this where everything is like fans want ;D
Sparkleyangel chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
I love the story :D
rayj829 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Thanks everyone! Barely even an hour and people are already reading - I'm flattered! Especially this being my first FF in years!

Don't worry, no DAIR here (I was a bit late to GG and watched the first 5 seasons on Netflix before the final season premiered and honestly, I skipped the majority of the DAIR parts in the last half of s5 as it was just too much of an ewwww factor for me - Blair and Chuck belong together, Blair and Dan together was just gross IMO).

I went ahead and posted the rest of the story (10 chapters total with an epilogue tacked onto the end - since I wrote it all as one long story and it was completed I didn't see any reason not to). Didn't rewrite the last half of season 5 (as in my version DAIR doesn't happen), but the epilogue does make mention to things that happen at the end of s5 and in s6.

Thanks for reading everyone - hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing!
Klarobass chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I am interested to see were you take this story, but please don't make the mistakes Gossip Girl seasons 5B made, meaning, please no Dair. That ruined Gossip Girl for me, I am interested to see were your story is headed :)
LimosAndPeonies107 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Good start, looking forward to see ho you change the events. Keep going :) I think it's a great idea! To clarify, are you going to rewrite the second half of season 5 ?
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 9/2/2013