Reviews for she thinks she could get used to it
AmaryllisRoman chapter 3 . 1/21
Gosh. I want a boyfriend that is that ecstatic to date me. This is absolutely one of the most adorable Stydia fanfics ever ! Great Job !
Bloody-Aliice chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
The part about Star Wars and Uncle Stiles was SO in character, I could picture him saying that in perfect details, it's so much like Stiles that it wouldn't even surprise me if you were one of the screenwriters of Teen Wolf
Joanna chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
This was beautiful.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
It's so great, I loved your story (especially the first chapter), your Stydia stories are so nice and well written :)))) Thanks a lot :)
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
One of the cutest Stiles/Lydia stories I've had the pleasure to read. you somehow managed to keep them both in character and got them to address the pink elephant in the room. Can't wait to read more when I get more free time!
Isla chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
WOW so good. i loved this fic! i was sad to see it end but still so soon freaking good. i love stydia fluff and thiss was perfect. also liked the touch of allison and chris that was great!
ElspethGordie chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
So cute! I appreciate Stydia fluff especially after this past ep 5x16 ;) thanks for writing. Your awkward stiles was perfectly on point!
csibpip chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
Oh my gosh, so sweet, well written, and in character. I liked it.
UA I-Irina chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
It is pretty present for me. I really love this fic. It's amazing. Thank you, I have never overlive these emotions.
Sorry for my English (I am from Ukraine)
UA Irina chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I, I can't even tell anything. It is... Amazing, really, so I just want to tell thank you. I am a big fan of Stidia, so this fic is pretty present for me.
I am not good at English(I am fron Ukraine), so sorry, but I've tried to tell you about my feelings. This is the first fanfiction, that i read with these emotions.
Sorry and thank you
DarkBalance chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I don't have anything to say because this Fox was just too perfect for words.
Irelandlover chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Awwww
Me chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
That was simply ADORABLE! You really did such an excellent job of staying true to Stiles's and Lydia's characters. I have no idea if you still write on fanfiction (I will be checking out your other work after this!) but you should really write another Stiles/Lydia story-this is the best one I've read on fanfiction. Keep on writing-you have a talent:)
Clarity23 chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Oh god, I love this. It's just to cute and perfect and on point.
EvelinaKolibry chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Okay, idk why I write it. Sorry for my English, just I'm Russian. Well, I know, I really bad in English.
All right, I luv u, because ur fanfic so amazing and beautiful, I think.
And, I think, what I'm bad in writing reviews. :D
So, thanks for this fanfic.