Reviews for she thinks she could get used to it
Joanna chapter 3 . 8/19
This was beautiful.
It's so great, I loved your story (especially the first chapter), your Stydia stories are so nice and well written :)))) Thanks a lot :)
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 4/28
One of the cutest Stiles/Lydia stories I've had the pleasure to read. you somehow managed to keep them both in character and got them to address the pink elephant in the room. Can't wait to read more when I get more free time!
Isla chapter 3 . 3/18
WOW so good. i loved this fic! i was sad to see it end but still so soon freaking good. i love stydia fluff and thiss was perfect. also liked the touch of allison and chris that was great!
ElspethGordie chapter 3 . 2/15
So cute! I appreciate Stydia fluff especially after this past ep 5x16 ;) thanks for writing. Your awkward stiles was perfectly on point!
csibpip chapter 3 . 1/24
Oh my gosh, so sweet, well written, and in character. I liked it.
UA I-Irina chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
It is pretty present for me. I really love this fic. It's amazing. Thank you, I have never overlive these emotions.
Sorry for my English (I am from Ukraine)
UA Irina chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
I, I can't even tell anything. It is... Amazing, really, so I just want to tell thank you. I am a big fan of Stidia, so this fic is pretty present for me.
I am not good at English(I am fron Ukraine), so sorry, but I've tried to tell you about my feelings. This is the first fanfiction, that i read with these emotions.
Sorry and thank you
DarkBalance chapter 3 . 11/16/2015
I don't have anything to say because this Fox was just too perfect for words.
Irelandlover chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Awwww
Me chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
That was simply ADORABLE! You really did such an excellent job of staying true to Stiles's and Lydia's characters. I have no idea if you still write on fanfiction (I will be checking out your other work after this!) but you should really write another Stiles/Lydia story-this is the best one I've read on fanfiction. Keep on writing-you have a talent:)
Clarity23 chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
Oh god, I love this. It's just to cute and perfect and on point.
EvelinaKolibry chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Okay, idk why I write it. Sorry for my English, just I'm Russian. Well, I know, I really bad in English.
All right, I luv u, because ur fanfic so amazing and beautiful, I think.
And, I think, what I'm bad in writing reviews. :D
So, thanks for this fanfic.
LaughingSenselessly chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I love how he just HUGS her at the end of all that hotness. KILL ME.
Alphinia chapter 3 . 7/31/2015
This is a couple of years old, so you may not check your reviews for it anymore, but I just wanted to stop and let you know how much I enjoyed this story (And all of your Stydia works, really). You write Stiles and Lydia both so well, which is ridiculously hard to find.

Anyway, I've dug up several stories in my recent Stydia craze, but yours are by far my favorite so far :) I've already read this one more than once, and I'm sure I'll be coming back to it in the future.