Reviews for The Street Wise
fuelforthefunnyf chapter 3 . 6/6
left sleeve- not right
albert87 chapter 8 . 5/20
Wow just wow! Love to read more!
Sakihinata chapter 8 . 2/26
amazing story ;)
Eve-of-Slytherin chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
animal lover13 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
I love what you have written so far. I hope you're able to update soon.

Keep writing
Alethea27 chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
I'm glad Harry and Neville are such good friends. He needs somebody his age he can trust and confide in. I'm glad Harry followed Sam's advise and didn't tell Hermione anything. She would have gone blabbing to Flitwick or Dimbledoof for sure. I wonder is there a possible future romance between Severus and Sam? Please update soon!
orion0905 chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
I've been looking for stories like this, and it is awesome, I hope you keep it going.
Lumcer chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Really I am ├╝ber hungry for more! This story is great so much potential! I love the tattoo though how Harry keeps it so hidden is a wonder. I'm glad Neville is his best friend and Snape his confidant. I really want to know who Sam really was, and how things turn out, so please continue updating!

Neinaaiad chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
I love it you are doing good.
Please update.
Mynosin chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Must... Be... Patient! Oh my word! This is absolutely amazing. I think I have hearts in my eyes. This is such an original plot! I can't wait for the next update. You're absolutely spectacular!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
I am truly enjoying your intriguing and original tale, thus far. You show a deft hand at plotting, exposition, and dialogue and I look forward to reading more... Soon, please?
Thank you!
JM0RIARTY chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
very well written story , found no real plot holes on my first read. Most of the time Harryabandonedorphan! storys are gary stues. Your's is not. So I like yours.

I would like to see some interaction between Severus and Sam, but as you exxplained already it's probably long untill I get my wish because of Voldemort (can I say I dislike him becausee of that? :P)

Gracealma chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Glad that Neville knows now. Perhaps another protector for Harry. At least he knows that Albus Dumbledore is no Merlin and not a nice man. Please update.
Gracealma chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
So Prof. Snape and Harry have a mark of the streets. That should help for their future from two old duffers who maybe don't have their best interests.
The Potters of the Future chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
How does Sam know the Malfoy family?