Reviews for The Street Wise
Sakihinata chapter 8 . 2/26
amazing story ;)
Eve-of-Slytherin chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I'm loving this: BUT PLEASE HARRY IS DANGEROUSLY BORDERING ON A MARY-SUE be careful :)
animal lover13 chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
I love what you have written so far. I hope you're able to update soon.

Keep writing
Alethea27 chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
I'm glad Harry and Neville are such good friends. He needs somebody his age he can trust and confide in. I'm glad Harry followed Sam's advise and didn't tell Hermione anything. She would have gone blabbing to Flitwick or Dimbledoof for sure. I wonder is there a possible future romance between Severus and Sam? Please update soon!
orion0905 chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
I've been looking for stories like this, and it is awesome, I hope you keep it going.
Lumcer chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Really I am ├╝ber hungry for more! This story is great so much potential! I love the tattoo though how Harry keeps it so hidden is a wonder. I'm glad Neville is his best friend and Snape his confidant. I really want to know who Sam really was, and how things turn out, so please continue updating!

KCK-Lumcer
Neinaaiad chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
I love it you are doing good.
Please update.
NightSky98 chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Must... Be... Patient! Oh my word! This is absolutely amazing. I think I have hearts in my eyes. This is such an original plot! I can't wait for the next update. You're absolutely spectacular!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
I am truly enjoying your intriguing and original tale, thus far. You show a deft hand at plotting, exposition, and dialogue and I look forward to reading more... Soon, please?
Thank you!
MelJ
JM0RIARTY chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
very well written story , found no real plot holes on my first read. Most of the time Harryabandonedorphan! storys are gary stues. Your's is not. So I like yours.

I would like to see some interaction between Severus and Sam, but as you exxplained already it's probably long untill I get my wish because of Voldemort (can I say I dislike him becausee of that? :P)

JM
Gracealma chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Glad that Neville knows now. Perhaps another protector for Harry. At least he knows that Albus Dumbledore is no Merlin and not a nice man. Please update.
Gracealma chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
So Prof. Snape and Harry have a mark of the streets. That should help for their future from two old duffers who maybe don't have their best interests.
The Potters of the Future chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
How does Sam know the Malfoy family?
DaughterofDante chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
that was amazing! please update!
Iphigelina chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Hello! :p

Just a little review to tell you that I love what you started with this fanfiction. Your Harry is really nice to read about and I think Neville is going to be great too (and maybe there will be more of Augusta? I just love the woman xD).

I like that Harry is no fool of Dumbledore, I did thought that it was a little easy how you made him come to the conclusion of "Dumbledore is using me as a bait for Voldemort" but well, if it's just that, it's ok. Rowling is the worst lol.

It would be fun if Draco did a big bad mistake of protocol and got Lucius in trouble trying to clean things up! I loved the train scene with him. And really, he is an insufferable prat. Maybe Crabbe and Goyle will try something really dangerous against Harry? Attempt murder is so much fun lol.

Well, I hope you'll post soon! :)

PS: sorry for my english, I am french ;)

Have a good day!