Reviews for When Ends Meet
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 4/23
I really enjoyed it, see you next time!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 5 . 4/15
interesting can't wait ffor more
luffy8557 chapter 5 . 4/10
Can't wait for more
RapingBagels chapter 5 . 4/10
update soon pweeze
Great story, update soon
dcp1992 chapter 5 . 4/9
Great chapter! Well, everything went pretty good and no one got hurt. The Gohan and Videl interaction was good too. Liked the conversations they had and the things that came up. Update soon!
brograham18 chapter 5 . 4/9
Really enjoyed this chapter, can't wait to see more!
Violet Ace chapter 5 . 4/9
YES! I love your updates! So I was thinking, why is Gohan in Satan City? Usually he's there for school, but that doesn't seem to be the case. PS: I love that they spar for their dates. It is just like Chi-Chi and Goku.
Bowzer's chapter 5 . 4/9
Great chapter, the interplay between Videl and Gohan was particularly enjoyable
Aaron Leach chapter 5 . 4/9
Awesome chapter.
YumeTakato chapter 4 . 2/17
I enjoyed the chapter, I'm sorry I took forever to review though I read it when it'd updated. See you next time!
Svoochen chapter 1 . 2/6
read the first chapter...where is this going
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
D: you're back.
dcp1992 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Great chapter! Well seems like something is going on with Gohan and Videl, it'll be interesting to see how Gohan takes Videl going public like than and also see what's going on at the convention and vow they'll react to one another. Update soon!
Dyton chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Poor Gohan. It's not fair to him, but my biggest hope is that when he finds out he won't be so forgiving. I mean, even he has limits, and I'm sure toying with something that important and just to deflect attention from Videl, would be pushing past the levels of easily forgiven. I know he will forgive her because he is that kind of person, but I just hope it's not that easily given to Videl. It's a sick thing she has done.

I'll see you in the next chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »