Reviews for When Ends Meet
mineng101 chapter 7 . 7/15
I really like this story. The story line is very interesting. I'm curious if Videl knows Gohan already or if he did not go to school with her. I know this is based off Videl's point of view, but would still like to know Gohan's thoughts. Well written and has a good pace to it.
RedRoseGrave chapter 7 . 7/13
I am loving this fanfiction! I look forward to the next chapter. I hope you enjoy writing it :)
Machine Chaser IV chapter 7 . 5/24
Great story so far. I haven't come across a lot of DBZ fics with a Gohan/Videl pairing that bother to do Saiyaman themes even though I'm a fan of the half-Saiyan's dorky alter ego xD

Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter :)
gabelou1991 chapter 7 . 2/1
J'aime bien sauf qu'on voie jamais Gohan mais toujours Saiyaman.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
This is fantastic so far! However, I may be missing crucial information but where is plain ol' Gohan in all this? I'm guessing there's not school lol otherwise she'd have recognized him by now. Oh well, still awesome, and I LOVE how you're taking their relationship slowly! Excellent job! I can't wait for more!
The Crimson Alchemist 56 chapter 7 . 11/22/2015
Guess who's back? Back again. Kakarot's back, tell a friend. Great to have you back, man. Awesome stuff as always.
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Cool AU, looks like Buu and the Highschool arcs haven't happened yet though
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
Awesome chapter.
dcp1992 chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Great chapter! Glad to see some development in Gohan and Videl's relationship. It even seems like Videl is enjoying it, if the ending was any indication. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
YumeTakato chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
I enjoyed it!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Getting fantastic good can't wait for more
CloakSky chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Yay, physical interactions! I have to thank Erasa for reminding Videl that she's supposed to *date* Saiyaman, not train with him lol.

Okay, so, I have a question. Since you never show them in high school, does Videl know Gohan? Or does he just go to Satan City for superheroing because of the high crime rate in that city? I hope we get to see Gohan soon, and if he's not supposed to know Videl, it'd make an interesting scene if they meet each other somehow. :D

Update soon!
WineIXI chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
See you in a year
Guest chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
I can't tell you how ironic it is that you left this story with two of the main characters deciding to make a quite exit. Did they decide not to come back?
Virgil's Inferno chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
Oil is a fossil fuel, probably unlikely that it'd be found in the vicinity of planet earth. Nonetheless good story