Reviews for When Ends Meet
The Fluff Queen Lilly-sama chapter 6 . 6/23
I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed with the story's progression, and all that jibber jabber with the McKenzies is pretty boring, too... I figure it'll be of some use to the plot at some point, but for now it's really not my cup of tea. I'm also disappointed by the lack of physical interactions between GohanSaiyaman" and Videl. I thought you'd use their sparring sessions as an opportunity for some awkward positions that would lead to making out, but no, Gohan is just kinda training her... Though, Videl seems to warm up to Saiyaman, who in turn is becoming more comfortable around her, so at least there's that. I guess you’re just taking things slow. I need more fluff and kissing though! Since Videl can't see what Saiyaman really looks like physical interactions are the only way to develop her attraction to him. I'd have thought that when Videl dressed better Gohan would've sought more contact with her, but no, it turned into another, uneventful sparring sessions and a lecture... I know they're both clueless but come on, you've got to slip in some romance every now and then. Anyway, I hope you take my advice. If nothing evolves though I might have to drop this... I rarely read fics anymore, so when I do I want to see pure GhVi moments haha. Until your next update.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 6 . 6/13
Really like this so far. Can't wait to keep reading!
YumeTakato chapter 6 . 5/20
I really enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the next! See ya next time!
TrueMetis chapter 6 . 5/14
Oil in space, god Hercule's an idiot, and so in Mackenzie. For oil in space to be viable you'd need to have a spaceship capable of leaving your planets atmosphere and the atmosphere of whatever planet you find the oil on (as you will only find oil on planets with life) and if you have a spaceship capable of that you almost certainly have better options than oil. Whatever the hell is powering the spaceship for example.

Of course since it sounds like they are trying to enlist Capsule Corp's help on this it probably a moot point. Since I'm almost certain Capsule will be looking into alternative energy, and I'm reasonably certain this is how your going to introduce Gohan as Gohan into the story.
pir84lyf chapter 6 . 5/14
Gohan should over hear that videl is using him.
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 5/14
Awesome chapter.
dcp1992 chapter 6 . 5/13
Great chapter! Well, looks like Videl is starting to get some pretty good starts to her getting stronger with the weighted cloths. Update soon!
SaiyaStyles chapter 6 . 5/13
Yeah, that ship is gonna get destroyed. I'm pretty sure with all the species out there that can travel, that there would be some form of intergalactic code, following some of the rules as the PTO and to go on another planet and mine it for resources would probably end you somewhere bad. Especially if you don't have a permit, but I guess if you want to risk it, by all means go ahead. I guess you could just stay within the reaches of your planet area, but don't go too far, you may find yourself being thrown into a prison ship.
Keep up the good work ;)
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 6 . 5/13
Getting Awesome good can't wait for more
This concept is intersting. Wondering how you are going to introduce Gohan into her life other than as Saiyaman.
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 4/23
I really enjoyed it, see you next time!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 5 . 4/15
interesting can't wait ffor more
luffy8557 chapter 5 . 4/10