Reviews for When Ends Meet
GoHaNViDeLSoN chapter 8 . 5/9
It sure is good that finally Gohan reveals himself to Videl but for some reason the revelations seemed pretty hollow. I mean Videl wasn't much intrigued at all. Well, it was her motive to ultimately unmask the caped-crimefighter. So getting not much response from Videl's side was a bit quizzical.

Then again, one thing that strikes me most is that the need, of Gohan, to protect his identity 'coz quite strangely enough Videl isn't acquainted with Gohan as in-person. They might go to the same high-school but it is clear from our 8th chapter that Gohan is complete new character to Videl.

If we look into the canon, the sole purpose of creation of 'Saiyaman' was to shrug off any suspicions clouding in Videl's mind on the Golden Fighter's identity. So with that in mind if Gohan is not face-to-face acquainted with Videl then he never actually needed Saiyaman at all. he could've passed off as the Gold Fighter.

But then again, it is fanfiction and that AU or UA is not quite reserved. So I guess things can be justified that way. Anyway I sorta' enjoyed the story so far and would definitely look to see how it proceeds further.
zfj chapter 8 . 3/27
Fantastic as always.
Violet Ace chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
How adorable! He finally revealed himself, and in such a quirky way. I love Gohan. I hope Videl doesn't break his heart
rainne.2000.16 chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
I'm really enjoying this and can't wait to see what's gonna happen now that she knows who the man behind the mask is.
CloakSky chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
I loved how Gohan revealed himself to Videl! :D Although I do think Videl's first impression of Gohan's appearance was missing. Gohan IS a handsome man, so surely she should have noticed. Some basic description of how he looks would have been nice too, like, writing the path of Videl's eyes on him. See what I mean.

Anyway, great chapter! I know I shouldn't be happy that you're procrastinating but I love that you're writing again! xDD Besides I'm not worried about you, you're a smart kid, you'll manage. ;)

Keep 'em coming! I'm still waiting for an update of Fly! :D
Aaron Leach chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
Awesome chapter
SierraLarson chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
AAAAAAAAA it happened : D

And so normally, too

I had been wondering whether or not Videl actually knew Gohan himself, so I'm glad the "unmasking" thing happened for that reason, along with the regular "yay she finally knows" reason. XD Of course, you could've said something before, and I forgot.

Goddangit, Kaka. Now you really got me wanting the next chapter, to see if Gohan will be more comfortable taking the helmet off now, but the next chapter probably won't be out for awhile so aaaaaaaaaa
flevantein chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
Please update much sooner than usual.
This story is getting more interesting every time new chapter comes out!
kaithelonechampion chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
Aw yeah! I was psyched to read this chapter and it did not disappoint! I did briefly wonder why Gohan didn't simply go super, as the Golden Warrior; but that's just nit-picking lol!

K
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 8 . 10/24/2016
Getting good can't wait for more
mineng101 chapter 7 . 7/15/2016
I really like this story. The story line is very interesting. I'm curious if Videl knows Gohan already or if he did not go to school with her. I know this is based off Videl's point of view, but would still like to know Gohan's thoughts. Well written and has a good pace to it.
RedRoseGrace chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
I am loving this fanfiction! I look forward to the next chapter. I hope you enjoy writing it :)
Machine Chaser IV chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
Great story so far. I haven't come across a lot of DBZ fics with a Gohan/Videl pairing that bother to do Saiyaman themes even though I'm a fan of the half-Saiyan's dorky alter ego xD

Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter :)
gabelou1991 chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
J'aime bien sauf qu'on voie jamais Gohan mais toujours Saiyaman.
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 7 . 11/30/2015
This is fantastic so far! However, I may be missing crucial information but where is plain ol' Gohan in all this? I'm guessing there's not school lol otherwise she'd have recognized him by now. Oh well, still awesome, and I LOVE how you're taking their relationship slowly! Excellent job! I can't wait for more!