Reviews for When Ends Meet
The Crimson Alchemist 56 chapter 7 . 11/22
Guess who's back? Back again. Kakarot's back, tell a friend. Great to have you back, man. Awesome stuff as always.
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 11/16
Cool AU, looks like Buu and the Highschool arcs haven't happened yet though
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 11/16
Awesome chapter.
dcp1992 chapter 7 . 11/15
Great chapter! Glad to see some development in Gohan and Videl's relationship. It even seems like Videl is enjoying it, if the ending was any indication. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
YumeTakato chapter 7 . 11/15
I enjoyed it!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 7 . 11/15
Getting fantastic good can't wait for more
The Fluff Queen Lilly-sama chapter 7 . 11/15
Yay, physical interactions! I have to thank Erasa for reminding Videl that she's supposed to *date* Saiyaman, not train with him lol.

Okay, so, I have a question. Since you never show them in high school, does Videl know Gohan? Or does he just go to Satan City for superheroing because of the high crime rate in that city? I hope we get to see Gohan soon, and if he's not supposed to know Videl, it'd make an interesting scene if they meet each other somehow. :D

Update soon!
WineIXI chapter 7 . 11/15
See you in a year
I can't tell you how ironic it is that you left this story with two of the main characters deciding to make a quite exit. Did they decide not to come back?
Virgil's Inferno chapter 6 . 8/18
Oil is a fossil fuel, probably unlikely that it'd be found in the vicinity of planet earth. Nonetheless good story
The Fluff Queen Lilly-sama chapter 6 . 6/23
I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed with the story's progression, and all that jibber jabber with the McKenzies is pretty boring, too... I figure it'll be of some use to the plot at some point, but for now it's really not my cup of tea. I'm also disappointed by the lack of physical interactions between GohanSaiyaman" and Videl. I thought you'd use their sparring sessions as an opportunity for some awkward positions that would lead to making out, but no, Gohan is just kinda training her... Though, Videl seems to warm up to Saiyaman, who in turn is becoming more comfortable around her, so at least there's that. I guess you’re just taking things slow. I need more fluff and kissing though! Since Videl can't see what Saiyaman really looks like physical interactions are the only way to develop her attraction to him. I'd have thought that when Videl dressed better Gohan would've sought more contact with her, but no, it turned into another, uneventful sparring sessions and a lecture... I know they're both clueless but come on, you've got to slip in some romance every now and then. Anyway, I hope you take my advice. If nothing evolves though I might have to drop this... I rarely read fics anymore, so when I do I want to see pure GhVi moments haha. Until your next update.
UltimateGohan42 chapter 6 . 6/13
Really like this so far. Can't wait to keep reading!
YumeTakato chapter 6 . 5/20
I really enjoyed the chapter and look forward to the next! See ya next time!
TrueMetis chapter 6 . 5/14
Oil in space, god Hercule's an idiot, and so in Mackenzie. For oil in space to be viable you'd need to have a spaceship capable of leaving your planets atmosphere and the atmosphere of whatever planet you find the oil on (as you will only find oil on planets with life) and if you have a spaceship capable of that you almost certainly have better options than oil. Whatever the hell is powering the spaceship for example.

Of course since it sounds like they are trying to enlist Capsule Corp's help on this it probably a moot point. Since I'm almost certain Capsule will be looking into alternative energy, and I'm reasonably certain this is how your going to introduce Gohan as Gohan into the story.
pir84lyf chapter 6 . 5/14
Gohan should over hear that videl is using him.