Reviews for Fate Be Told
SwiftyTheWriter chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
Love this! :)
My5tic-Lali chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
I really love how you wrote Ronan and Blue, you had their characters down so well, and I just loved this plot! Amazing work! :)
LibzJackson chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
YAAAAAAAAAAY YOU READ THE RAVEN CYCLE! LIKE NOBODY I KNOW HAS EVER EVER HEARD OF IT! THANK YOU!
Megan chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Im praying that you have more Blue and Ronan Fanfictions because I love read in about theor friendship and this story was f***ing awesome! Please keep writing!
Anne Redwood chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Nice! There really isn't a lot of Ronan and Blue interaction so this was really nice. Other than a few grammar issues and word choice mistakes it was well written.
sushiherondale chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
AWESOOMEE! ohmygod can you please write more? ronan and blue have the best friendship! i loved this!
Fearless Noodle chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Awesome.
So many amazing Blue/Ronan friendship fics out there... *sighs*.
The whole "damsel in distress" thing annoyed me a little, but other than that I really enjoyed this (you write really well).
Keep writing!
AprilFoster chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
Loved this so much! You should write more about The Raven Cycle. :D:D
silver chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
awesome 3333
Omg279 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Hmmmm. Still very OOC, grammar needs some brush-up, but I'm interested, even if I'm super opposed to Blue-a-girl-so-needs-saving type thing.
Omg279 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Well, I'll start out with I liked it enough to want to keep reading, I suppose, and the idea is really cute.
However, your grammar could be better, her name is Maura, and you really should build up to the drama, and maybe expand on it? I don't mean to sound rude, I'm trying to be helpful. I didn't realize how serious the situation at the start was because it didn't come off as series, it didn't feel serious, you know? I had no idea Blue was being held by two men and threatened physically by another until he swung his bat, which I didn't realize he was holding because I wasn't told or it wasn't hinted at...nothing.
So I liked it, but I was forced, as a reader, to provide my own background as to how she was put in that situation and forced to gather that she was somewhere outside of Nino's but it didn't tell me where...Anyway, keep it up, keep writing! :)
SynStory chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Agh this was ADORABLE. I love it when Ronan's sweet instead of sharp 3
AprilFoster chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I read this and loved it! This is what Ronan is like if he's being nice. You rocked this store! I want more from you of the Raven Cycle!
Firestorm Nauralagos chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Yay for awesome fight scenes! :D

You did a very good job with this chapter; melikes :3 :3 Le characterization was especially fabulous in le chapter; I liked the President Cell Phone reference. XD XD

Love, peace and pinecone bombs,
A very smart Dwarf (If only ... :P)
123oij4n5pwmsdnq123pkjncsd2312 chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Beautiful story! :) there definitely isn't enough raven boys fanfics out there I think, perhaps you should write some more :)