Reviews for Don't Judge a Book By Its Cover
Teeahni chapter 1 . 11/22
LOLOLOL I'm mind blown! This must be why his business thrived! Pwahhaha
Buonumore chapter 1 . 9/12
It's fun and quite unexpectedly. When I read the description, I do think that the bookseller is killing people at night ... Strange thoughts ... But it is assumed that the action of "Beauty and the Beast" takes place somewhere in the 1830's, when the "War and Peace" was published in the years 1865-1869.
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
The only word I have is perfect.
Weird Beard chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
So, am I *supposed* to picture Kermit hiring him to do the costumes for The Muppet Show, or is it just me?
formerlyknownasyay chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
That is an amazing twist.
Threeishere chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Ha! This is hilarious! I can honestly say this never occurred to me. Hmm didn't in Picture This you not put the bookseller in the best light either because he meddled too much? What do you have against the poor man? Just kidding this is funny.
poetintraining576 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
So cute, and such an inventive back story for the bookseller! As always, it was a pleasure to read. :)
LeBookworm chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This was hilarious! I loved the ridiculous of it.
witchcat2012 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Hilarious. Extremely unexpected, but hilarious.
Fourbe, don't. IT will get a bit too suspicious if you start randomly selling gloves and gowns to pigs
Off Sute oerhsgywsysgagsgagaga chapter 1 . 11/13/2013

Hmm... Interesting take on a prompt. That, Fourbe, running an illegal business was a bit unexpected, and getting rid of Belle. But it was a new thing that made sense due to the elaboration according to the story. Belle must be a badger to Fourbe or worst...

Great turnout. I can't really imagine what will happen after this, if it ever develop into a story.

Looking forward to reading more from you. :)

- Teshia.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Interesting. But I like the bookseller!
Princess Sparklefists chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh, goodness! That was unexpected. Certainly puts a new spin on that scene. :)
So-crates Johnson chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I'm not sure which is funnier: Belle's obliviousness to the fact that she's stumbled into a criminal operation, or the bookseller's desperate efforts to get rid of her. This is going to be going through my head every time I watch this scene now.
bookworm chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Oh my glob. I nearly split my sides from the laughter!
This was clever and very funny! Imagine that, a french heisenberg posing as a "sweet elderly man who loves books".
AL19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013