Reviews for The New Tennyson
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
You should really update this story I you have not run out of ideas for it sofar you have done an amazing job and I would no I dont have a profile but I have read hundreds if not thousands of stories and this is actually quit good I do hope you decide to update this soon
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
It has been months sence you have last updated this story and I hope you do decide to update this soon
Cool man chapter 12 . 4/27/2015
The perv toad sage need to be pusins take away all that he has
eggers chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Please update and give naruto swampfire and also called grey matter einstein
WRoosterdf chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
*Sigh* Why won't Naruto just kill the ninjas, I swear to god.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2015
Harry Evans and Susan Bones? Harry Potter reference anyone?
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
i just want to point out a glaring continuity error that i found for you. before you did the 2 year time jump at the beginning, you said it was the twins' 8th birthday. after the time skip you said it was their ninth. I don't know about you but that doesn't add up to me.
NorthernWarrior chapter 11 . 3/6/2015
In my last review I said ben when I ment Naruto. Please forgive my not paying attention while typimg. I relly do like tis series though. hope you continue it.
NorthernWarrior chapter 12 . 3/4/2015
Love the series. ben with an ultimatrix is working out surprisingly well. keep up the good work.
agitofang666 chapter 14 . 2/27/2015
fu6ck you seriously dont start stories if you cant finish one
Mike chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
I am confused because in chapter 2 you wrote that Naruto got into college on scholarship then that makes him around 20 then suddenly he is 13 and haven't finished high school yet? which one is it?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
supert
Dyn4mic Duo chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Typhoon much better than whirlwind
How about mega mind for grey matter xD
buterflypuss chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
in an earlier chap you said he went to a two year college on scholarship...now hes saying he just finished high school as though hed gone through the entire school system and is at least 17 rather than getting the scholarship at 12 (earlier comment) and going away for two years for an accelerated program...so many inconsistencies
buterflypuss chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
showed up to the tennysons at age 9, three years of peaceful living then offered a scholarship, so 12, two years at college so 14...and thats too old for gwen how?