Reviews for The Choice
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2017
Either she gets a new body or not. Her scars are apparently imprinted upon her soul, but her physical looks that she got used to after 27 years, are not? That makes no sense.
It almost seems as if the scars were left to make the character more mysterious to others.
kountrygirlprincess chapter 32 . 7/28/2016
I font cry often if ever. Cool story
LadyGrell chapter 32 . 7/26/2016
Can hardly wait fir the continuation of this story. I have laughed but also cried through out . Job well done fir I don't cry often.
marauderfranky chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
I really like Evelyn's reaction to her situation; in most fics like this the OC completely refuses to accept what's happening and comes across as really rude and ignorant, whereas Evelyn, although sad, learns the culture of the elves and genuinely tries to fit in. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/29/2015
*sniffs* gimli is such a dearie, bless his soul!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
I find it rlly annoying how technically, She should have the same standing as mithrandir/gandalf, but everyone hates/fears her.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
I am slightly confused. Would you be so kind as to explain to me why there hasn't been an open revolution with such a monster as king?!

Gandalf better come back soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
King theoden can go and fuck himself!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Excuse me? "I will most certainly use her"?! I beg to differ! If she truly is all that powerful, she could kill the lot of them!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
God, people are so vain! If I saw scars all over me I'd probably just go into shock...and then I'd lie about them and say I got them in a total badass fight ;) besides, I thought she was a new race. Personally, I'd find that a great deal more interesting than a couple of scars.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
What about electronics? And stuff like...toiletries, pencils, etc.
adamo393 chapter 32 . 12/3/2015
Oh God *wipes tears* anyone would defy death just to come back to that sexy mofo :))
I love it! I can't wait what happens next for the second part!
adamo393 chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
Ohh maan i can see that spark brewing in legolas's ice cold demeanor wooop!
adamo393 chapter 19 . 12/2/2015
oh no.. evelyn...
adamo393 chapter 16 . 12/2/2015
You are sooo talented. I love your story and her amazing journey with the nine. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. This story is such an amazing read, I also want to point out that I love the way you portray legolas here. it is quite understandable for him to be distant towards her since he's basically the oldest of them all and should poise to be the logical one. I do enjoy Evelyn, I find her really strong despite what has occured to her and especially this big reveal. Love this story and im off to the next chapter!