Reviews for The Choice
thrndlwood chapter 1 . 9/9
I love the beginning! Can't wait to find out more about new race. Thank you for your story
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 32 . 8/10
Oh my gosh I loved this!
I'm having a hard time getting into this stoey, becuase you completley changed Legolas portrayal. He would not act lile that.
Sorry, but Legolas seems out of character,
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2017
Either she gets a new body or not. Her scars are apparently imprinted upon her soul, but her physical looks that she got used to after 27 years, are not? That makes no sense.
It almost seems as if the scars were left to make the character more mysterious to others.
kountrygirlprincess chapter 32 . 7/28/2016
I font cry often if ever. Cool story
LadyGrell chapter 32 . 7/26/2016
Can hardly wait fir the continuation of this story. I have laughed but also cried through out . Job well done fir I don't cry often.
marauderfranky chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
I really like Evelyn's reaction to her situation; in most fics like this the OC completely refuses to accept what's happening and comes across as really rude and ignorant, whereas Evelyn, although sad, learns the culture of the elves and genuinely tries to fit in. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/29/2015
*sniffs* gimli is such a dearie, bless his soul!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
I find it rlly annoying how technically, She should have the same standing as mithrandir/gandalf, but everyone hates/fears her.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
I am slightly confused. Would you be so kind as to explain to me why there hasn't been an open revolution with such a monster as king?!

Gandalf better come back soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
King theoden can go and fuck himself!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Excuse me? "I will most certainly use her"?! I beg to differ! If she truly is all that powerful, she could kill the lot of them!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
God, people are so vain! If I saw scars all over me I'd probably just go into shock...and then I'd lie about them and say I got them in a total badass fight ;) besides, I thought she was a new race. Personally, I'd find that a great deal more interesting than a couple of scars.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
What about electronics? And stuff like...toiletries, pencils, etc.