Reviews for A Thing with Feathers
XDDDDDD
MIXASOX chapter 8 . 6/10
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG ! *_*
skyeza chapter 35 . 3/27
You can not just leave it there, that would be mean and evil. Brilliant story so far, I have truly enjoyed it. I am hoping that Remy is safe and okay. Please, please continue to write and update the wickedly awesome story. I have truly loved it and found the uniqueness amazing and awe inspiring. So PLEASE Complete this brilliant little world and upload the whole finished story. I really need to know what happens next. Also when is Harry gonna do something about Granger. She is a pain and drag
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter
Enishi-Haru chapter 35 . 12/8/2016
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
WTF PEEPS chapter 7 . 10/1/2016
.PREGNANT. I already told you this right?!
WTF PEEPS chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
I THINK that Moony is pregnant...with...Padfoots baby! If I'm right I think I'm going to die! But their baby would be adorable!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/10/2016
This story is brilliant... Hope you up soon
kitty-gurl1 chapter 35 . 7/24/2016
interesting story so far, i'm curious as to where it will go
QuibbleMeThis chapter 32 . 7/8/2016
Hi.
I'm very much enjoying this Fic so far.
i just needed to point out a recurring spelling error that's getting on my nerves a bit. You keep referring to Mercury as an Alley of the dark. An alley is a narrow road or path between buildings. i.e Diagon alley, Knockurn alley. The word you are looking for is Ally, i.e two separate entities who agree to support and assist each other for their mutual benefit.

Other than that, I'm enjoying the fic and look forward to reading the rest of it
RebeccaMagic9 chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Remus is pregnant! It all makes sense! Please don't let him die!
the real narnia chapter 35 . 6/23/2016
Wow. Just read all of this and it's amazing! I can't wait to see how Harry's magical villages come together, and Siri and Remy are just so cute, especially with their cubs.
Speaking of children, I really hope Harry gets pregnant because I love when Tom and Harry have kids together it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable.
I really like D Angelo, and I'm glad that you've given Kingsley such a large role - he's usually neglected in other fics so I really like this.
We already know that the twins are Olympians; will Bill and Charlie join as well?
I really hope you update soon! This fic is great!

Happy writing! :)
the real narnia chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
Moony is totally pregnant with Sirius's child. :)