Reviews for A Thing with Feathers
Update soon! :):):)
rigger42 chapter 32 . 6/27
I like the caution and the understanding of it from Olympians. I think it might be a time crunch with the towns so that adds some suspense as well. I'm curious just what kind of towns these will be...I caught the reference to schools and figure they may bring the Wizarding world into the current century in some ways. Now, what did they write in the sky...?
rigger42 chapter 14 . 6/26
Not a huge fan of blood and spit lube but guess it worked for them. I hate that Harry is going back to school. Hope that he is now independent.
This is amazing, i totally enjoy your book. Please update soon
rigger42 chapter 11 . 6/26
I'm so hoping that the reference to the veil means something can be done to retrieve Sirius. I know it's hokey I just like getting him back.
boobunny33 chapter 32 . 6/25
need more
blackcallalily chapter 32 . 6/18
AWESOME!
bleubirdsong chapter 4 . 6/17
... I'm so confused right now. Despite disillusionment with the Order, I find it highly unlikely that Harry would sign himself over to the dark side so quickly and throw out a veritabke fountain of AU information. Another note: you used Lily's family to tie Harry to Narcissa but canonically they already are second cousins. A bit unnecessary.
NightOwlReader chapter 32 . 6/16
I really like your story, but I just had to ask is the Hestia you mentioned Madame Pomfrey? because if not her the only other ones I could think of would be Remus which doesn't make much sense, or maybe Fleur. Either way I can't wait for the mystery to be solved.
Stormshadow13 chapter 32 . 6/15
I hope Kingsly joins, it would be good for him.

Glad the Slavers got what was coming to them. Awsome!

Good Luck on your finals!
jesskalynn4 chapter 32 . 6/14
Love this. I can't wait to read more and find out who is Hestia. Please update again soon!
nightlock475 chapter 32 . 6/11
i really like this sotry. please keep updating. i was sposed to be writing an essay, but this sotry had me totally hooked.
nightlock475 chapter 13 . 6/11
tht ending tho, was hilarious
yukino76 chapter 32 . 6/7
i hope he will join i would too if i could ;)
Firehedgehog chapter 32 . 6/5