Reviews for A Thing with Feathers
Pyrane chapter 31 . 4/30
CUUUUTE ! I love this story
Can't wait to read more !
Read you soon ;D

***Pyrane***
deathlover25 chapter 31 . 4/28
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
emthereble chapter 31 . 4/12
Wow what, a fantastic fanfic.!
Lila chapter 31 . 4/9
I love Mercury in this chapter ! He is fun especially when he tells Shackebolt to ask the barmaid out :D
Allusive Ryder chapter 1 . 4/10
NOOO! HEDWIG!
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 31 . 4/7
More please
DarkRavie chapter 31 . 4/6
I like your story and look forward to reading your next chapter.
Fallow51 chapter 31 . 4/1
Kudos :)
yukino76 chapter 31 . 4/3
i hope Kingsley will be with them it will be a good addition
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 31 . 4/2
Love love love
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 31 . 3/30
Great chapter. I am glad that Shacklebolt decided to talk to him.

Can't wait for more.
D10g3n3s chapter 31 . 3/30
Glad you came back!
treebeard86 chapter 31 . 3/30
So i finally was able to read this update and I was all stoked. First I reread the story as a refresher. I was super excited to see Kingsley and Mercury meet but it ended so quick. Sad panda. I'm really happy you got through your writers block because I lover this story. Words fail to describe how excited I got when I saw the email showing there was an update.
DalstinKyukiMikileyluv chapter 31 . 3/29
I really love this chapter, and this story. I read all 31 chapters at once and I don't have a single regret about it. I really like the idea of a third side in the war, and that Tom could regain himself again rather than dying, because I truly love Tom Riddle with all of my heart and always search for a way to save him. The "Percy Jackson" feel you have going on with the Grey side is really good. Your OC is actually well placed. Usually I don't like reading ocs but yours is developed and seems as though she could belong to the HP universe naturally. Great job and please, for the sake of MY sanity, write the next chapter soon.
GreenDrkness chapter 31 . 3/29
Why is this a repeat of the last chapter and some of the words repeated themselves and I kean whole paragraphs
Keep on the writes