Reviews for A Thing with Feathers
This story is brilliant... Hope you up soon
kitty-gurl1 chapter 35 . 7/24
interesting story so far, i'm curious as to where it will go
Quibbler78 chapter 32 . 7/8
Hi.
I'm very much enjoying this Fic so far.
i just needed to point out a recurring spelling error that's getting on my nerves a bit. You keep referring to Mercury as an Alley of the dark. An alley is a narrow road or path between buildings. i.e Diagon alley, Knockurn alley. The word you are looking for is Ally, i.e two separate entities who agree to support and assist each other for their mutual benefit.

Other than that, I'm enjoying the fic and look forward to reading the rest of it
RebeccaMagic9 chapter 7 . 7/7
Remus is pregnant! It all makes sense! Please don't let him die!
the real narnia chapter 35 . 6/23
Wow. Just read all of this and it's amazing! I can't wait to see how Harry's magical villages come together, and Siri and Remy are just so cute, especially with their cubs.
Speaking of children, I really hope Harry gets pregnant because I love when Tom and Harry have kids together it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable.
I really like D Angelo, and I'm glad that you've given Kingsley such a large role - he's usually neglected in other fics so I really like this.
We already know that the twins are Olympians; will Bill and Charlie join as well?
I really hope you update soon! This fic is great!

Happy writing! :)
the real narnia chapter 7 . 6/23
Moony is totally pregnant with Sirius's child. :)
toniaosakwe chapter 35 . 6/12
ungh, please update this soon. ur writing is soo good, except for some grammatical errors, but still very good.
Gothazon chapter 35 . 5/29
WAH I LOVE IT
Eldar-Melda chapter 4 . 5/27
Interesting idea so far.

I love mpreg...
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 35 . 5/13
Great chapter. Poor wolves.

Can't wait for more.
randomplotbunny chapter 35 . 5/12
Fantastic! I am soooo looking forward to more!
rigger42 chapter 35 . 5/12
Harry needs to find more allies for his group who can help and are out of school...
Venus914 chapter 25 . 5/7
Oh no! No forgiveness for Petunia! She's miserable because it's her that us suffering. But if it's the others then she wouldn't care.

Another thing, i have a hunch you are pairing Petunia with Fenrir. Please no!
Venus914 chapter 18 . 5/7
Im just mad that there seem to be redemption for HerWHINNY. She may have a reason like being in love with authority or manipulated...the fact is...she was supposed to be righteous! She knew that Ron and his family were using Harry but she didnt tell.

No...she is just as horrid as the Weasleys.
Elis1412 chapter 4 . 4/27
Dorea Black was James' mother.
...so I guess that makes Lily and James cousins.