Reviews for I Give You My Word
Winters-Dawn1221 chapter 55 . 5/20
Yes Steve, you did just have a heart to heart with Anthony Stark and it was sweet.

And... Oh, oh dear. Oh dear, Darcy. Sweet Gallifrey... Her and Loki... The whole Larcy/Starcy thing. Wow.

You really know how to lay on the drama, bud.
Winters-Dawn1221 chapter 53 . 5/20
Oh, I like that name! It's adorable!

And you forgot to take this down. :)
Winters-Dawn1221 chapter 47 . 5/20
That was all very sweet and I'm very happy for Thor and Jane cos they really truly deserve all that after everything but my heart is heavy because while they're there having a marvelous time, Loki is sitting on dirty ground begging for his livelihood and it... And I don't resent them, but part of me feels that its unfair and I'm kinda sad, too. I'm a Loki fan girl, I'm surprised I haven't burst out in tears.

(But I love your Odin, so does my Odin bobble head, the 'All-Bobble'.)

Also, I've noticed how your writing has improved over the chapters and I'd like to say that, even though we are unacquainted, I am proud of you cos, as a writer (or aspiring but well practiced) myself, I find joy in seeing others' well earned triumph. You aren't an amazing Shakespeare level writer by any means, nor am I, but you're getting good.

Lastly, I saw where you said that you play violin and I'm just stoked cos I do too! I'm glad you enjoy your instrument, it is brilliant.

Oh! And before I forget, I agree with your whole logic on the reviews. At first it stunned me cos I've never seen such a high request except maybe once on a Hobbit story ('Stirring the Leaves', if you're curious), but after you explained the reasoning, I saw the sense in your request and fully agreed. The same thing happens to me on DA all the time.

Good luck!
Winters-Dawn1221 chapter 16 . 5/20
*cough* OH MY GOSH! I WAS SUSPICIOUS OF THE WHOLE 'DARCY'S BOYFRIEND' THING THE WHOLE TIME COS... I DUNNO! But I was thinking 'hey, what if when Loki fell, he... Blah blah blah, found Darcy, blah, her connection to Thor, blah, dating, blah' and I was RIGHT! Odin, I love that feeling.

And... Black hair, green eyes, glasses, did she ever call Potter? That'd've been funny.
Currahee506 chapter 55 . 5/18
Destroys the bed and says write more
Degrassigirl120 chapter 54 . 5/13
JENNNNNNYYYYYYY WTF JENNY
PINKSawa chapter 48 . 4/22
Hilarious, seriously when (and I mean when not if) Tony finds out about the relationship between Darcy and Steve he's going to blow a gasket. Love that he was a wuss about Darcy cleaning out his wound but not when he's out fighting.
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 16 . 4/22
Awwwwww...I love those Darcy and Loki shipping stories (they're my favorite).
Currahee506 chapter 47 . 4/21
Awe
myley101 chapter 47 . 4/20
Omfg I am freaking out! Please please please please update soon I literally squealed when I saw u updated.
Emerald the third of Seirntoma chapter 46 . 4/18
Yayy! and update. I am glad you cleared the confusion from earlier. I figured that is what you intended!
I think that Darcy should have Loki. Loki truly loves her. I think that you should have Loki tell Darcy that he was forced to cut all all ties he had on Midgard and that he truly regretted what he said to her. Then you should have Darcy accept the apology and accept Loki once again.
I think that something bad should happen to Jane at the lunch that stops her from properly meeting Thor's friends and his family.
myley101 chapter 46 . 4/10
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY! BECAUSE ITS THOR! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Currahee506 chapter 46 . 4/10