Reviews for I Give You My Word
justsomeone2010 chapter 60 . 1/8
Whaaaa! Can't believe you didn't really finish it. Sad to find out Steve is the father too. Loki and Darcy are made for each other
justsomeone2010 chapter 59 . 1/8
Has nobody ever heard of contraception ...
justsomeone2010 chapter 32 . 1/7
Omg my heart is broken :(
justsomeone2010 chapter 25 . 1/7
No! Dammit Jane do something
justsomeone2010 chapter 18 . 1/7
I don't know if Jane would really be so irrational with the whole other women thing. I always felt their relationship had more trust than that. Your interpretation though. Still love this story !
justsomeone2010 chapter 5 . 1/7
Oooh how will Thor react when he finds out he's gonna be a dad I wonder
justsomeone2010 chapter 4 . 1/7
These short chapters are deceptively captivating lol I'm hooked already!
justsomeone2010 chapter 2 . 1/7
Omigod please be pregnant! Please please please
myley101 chapter 60 . 7/10/2015
I saw this and I literally read it and bawled my eyes out. I loved this story and I just saw this update and bawled my eyes out.
Guest22 chapter 60 . 7/5/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. Honestly though, I was expecting Loki to get angry and do something to be the real "villain". I feel the antagonist was the only thing missing in this story. Other than that it was wonderfully phenomenal! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 60 . 6/22/2015
I really enjoyed this you updated while I was reading it last night I kind of hated the ending though and you focused way to much on Darcy and not Thor and Jane I just thought Darcy's story was not that interesting
PINKSawa chapter 59 . 6/21/2015
OMG..that's all i have to say to this chapter
myley101 chapter 58 . 6/13/2015
Omg please update soon! I love this fabric. And tbh I would like this fan fiction to be 3 years old.
QueenOfSpades137 chapter 56 . 6/9/2015
While I'm disappointed that Darcy shot Loki down like a duck during hunting season, I'm glad they've worked things out. And I can't wait for the new story.
ForgottenRose06 chapter 55 . 5/20/2015
Yes Steve, you did just have a heart to heart with Anthony Stark and it was sweet.

And... Oh, oh dear. Oh dear, Darcy. Sweet Gallifrey... Her and Loki... The whole Larcy/Starcy thing. Wow.

You really know how to lay on the drama, bud.