Reviews for Blood-Thirst: The 71st Hunger Games
HungerGamesUltimateFangirl chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
Ohhh, please right more! I love how interactive this is!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
hey, please update soon...
everonica chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
So good :)
SweetNature chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Okay, I'm pretty tired at the moment, so I think i'll stop here. You have a pretty kewl writing style, and these chaps are simply perfection, sooooo I rest my case, and my eyes...GEWDNIGHT
SweetNature chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
Ahh District 2...this is my favorite district :p All I can say is that I recognize those greek mythological names from Rhea's side, but I'm not complaining about it because I lurve Greek Mythology and PJO soooo :3

Now onto serious business! o.o

Rhea seems very intimidating which I adore, plus her cruelty is something that I cannot ignore. (For some reason sadistic district 2 tributes are just my kind of thing if it comes from any other district, just no...) Overall, I think Rhea is absolutely perfect, though I am missing that kind of twist, but this is just the first appearance of her sooo :p

Axle's pov has some 'nice' words in it xDD (I have no idea why I find this funny...I'm just mad as in crazy mad :p) Anyways, for Axle, I just imagine a brown-haired Cato. For him, I need a bit more originality. A twist in his story? Something shocking, unusual, different and etc.
SweetNature chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Hmm seems to me like the regular ye ol' career tributes. But! I must say I cannot judge them by just one chapter! I would most definitely love to learn more about the Female Prodigy from One, and Mr.I'mGonnaWIn :DD. No offense to any of the tributes' creators, I just give characters nicknames like these to help me remember them :p Anyways, these tributes seem typical, but I shall wait for the juice to spill before giving my final judgement.
SweetNature chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Mahh gawd, I forgot all about this SYOT! It's been a while since I was on fanfiction, but got emails about this story updating and sturf and now I remember I actually submitted a tribute here :p. Wellp, after this review i'll read all da following chapters along with another review!
makerboy13 chapter 6 . 10/19/2013
Yes! Oh, yes. This is very good! I rely like how you portrayed Ielek and the other tribute. Good job, keep up the good work, and I'm glad you got your laptop fixed!
I'M BATMANN chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Nice job with the district 4 tributes,another great chapter!
districtfours chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
I really liked how you wrote Westley! I wonder how him and his district partner are gonna get along. Good chapter!
ficklebeings chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Ooh! You made her so perfect! It really helped to cheer me up, the last 5 days have been really hard but it's been getting better, and this was really good. You did really well with her better than I could've. Thank you! Great chapter I can't wait for more :)
lj263 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
no mat
so sos sos sos sos sos sos so good good good good good good good cant belive it lololololo
lj263 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
wow i just love the story so fabolus
XDTheWriterXD chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
A really good start! Love how you have portrayed all of the Careers so far - they all seem absolutely terrifying! :D Keep updating!
I'M BATMANN chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Really good writing so far,keep up the good work!