Reviews for Flashforward
Caskett1963 chapter 19 . 5/26
Discovered this amazing story via Tumblr a few days ago. What an incredible tale, very cleverly written. When you wrote the epilogue did you ever imagine getting a review in 2020?
TracyGsoccermom chapter 19 . 4/30
Thank you that was a fun ride. Amazing complexity in multiple time lines, well done.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2019
Great story! So many twists and turns.
Green-Eyes-and-Bushy-Hair chapter 19 . 2/7/2018
Beautiful story! I remember reading it when it was being updated but lost hold of it because of whiplash i got reading back and forth timelines. But today I read it all and I am glad i did because this story is amazing and all the confusion in the beginning is worth it in the end. Amazing story!
Julimay chapter 19 . 12/27/2017
great story. you surprised me more than once with the ways the story turned and turned. it was great. thanks for writing
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2017
Brilliant

Brilliant
josiebell391 chapter 19 . 8/18/2017
wow wonderful Story thanks you
SuzyJane82 chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
What a fantastic story! Great job!
13waysto47 chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
I'm 99% sure I read this story as it was being publish but got too confused and just never got around to rereading but I'm so glad I came across this story in my notes because I'm glad I got to reread it with a fresh mind and all in one go! This one is truly a mind twister and I loved every second of it! What a fantastical story and I can't imagine how many notes you had to do on it before you wrote it cause there's so many details to remember! Even though this is a few years late I figure it's better late than never to read & review ;)
Castlelover777 chapter 19 . 11/18/2015
What an amazing story! Remarkable how you kept it all straight and brought it all together perfectly at the end. It was full of suspense, and love, and very cleverly done. Loved it!
Castlelover777 chapter 8 . 11/18/2015
Wow, this story is great! Can't wait to read the rest!
SeannysMom chapter 19 . 7/7/2015
Amazing story ! Very original, interesting and well written. Thank you !
KelticRogue chapter 19 . 6/29/2015
Lovely story started to catch up reading at Ch 6, then got hooked once again and binge read until I completed it 5 hours later. Thank You.
MissBeh8ve chapter 19 . 4/24/2015
what an awesome Story! thanks for this!
skruff chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
I don't understand. How can something that makes me so frustrated also be something I love so much. This must be how Castle feels about Beckett. Gosh this is good