Reviews for Insightful (Trilogy)
DeathWillNotPrevail chapter 19 . 12/5/2014
Hi! I don't know if you know or not but, witchcraft doesn't use blood sacrifices or blood or anything like that. The closest we use to blood is hair, and that's only to make hair grow longer or to tighten up a spell to a single person. (Good luck spells, warding spells, etc.) Witches believe in using spells for good and it is against our religion to harm people with our magic. Any magic that we do is returned onto us three-fold. I believe the term you were searching for is 'Satanic.'

I don't know if that's what you meant or not but I just wanted to make sure you knew. -
LostEnder chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
OMF plot twist ending you got there mate.
Pumkin12 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I love this book and i was wandring if u could make more chapters too this book please.
PureBloodGoddess2001 chapter 36 . 5/22/2014
I absolutely loved this story it was filled with horror, romance, I just loved the whole story.
It made feel happy, sad, and all these other emotions.
You are my favorite writer and I have read slot of stories but none of them really peaked my interest until I read your story.
If you want you can PM me and we can talk about different anime or ideas for ghost hunt.
I hope we can become good friends.
PureBloodGoddess2001 chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
When Naru and Mai fought in chapter 12 I actually felt like I was going to cry. You are a really great writer, especially to me if you can make me feel that emotion ( I'm always happy and smiling most of the time ).

You are my favorite writer out of all the other writers I follow which is around 50. ( Sad part is i'm not even joking ).
PureBloodGoddess2001 chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
You are a great writer and I would love to read more things like this.
P.S some of these chapter were actually scary and sent shivers down my spine, the sad part is i'm not even kidding.
Keep up the great work.
P.P.S You are my favorite writer I loved to read your stories even if I've already read them once or twice.
Archeron28 chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
I'm going to write a honest review here; in the beginning I voted the fanfiction and thought its progress between the characters was wonderful along with the plot, but one at the 18th chapter I'm simply confused, I tried to keep reading hoping it would make sense down the track, but I have no idea where the relationship stands between Mia and Naru no why the have different personalities at night. I mean Mia has confessed on multiple occasions that it's almost repetitive and Naru, is being overly hard headed and in denial that is now just frustrating, and he has kissed her throughout this fanfic. I'm sorry but I'm. Unable to continue this fanfic, however I do believe u to be a great writer as I love some of ur other works,!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
I love the story so far but, you use the word 'Spat' too much in the story. It has become very redundant.
Krissy2lip chapter 36 . 4/5/2014
I love this story! OMG I never thought it would have a twist like this.
Mrs.Thomas0520 chapter 36 . 3/24/2014
I just had to read this one after I stumbled upon Inbetween. I can't read stories out of order! I am so glad I did, I loved the cases, the twists and turns and OMG just everything! I can't wait to start Inbetween!
GhostLucy chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Check out blind its sort of like this but mais stuck blind since an incident happened and she's blind from the beginning
hamsu2 chapter 36 . 3/10/2014
I loved it!
Guest chapter 36 . 3/10/2014
Omg I'm gonna read in between
heyalove43 chapter 36 . 2/22/2014
OMG that story got me snared in its trap since chapter one.
I loved this!
This was amazing I can't believe that it's over.
I will continue to read this over and over.
Great job and keep up the amazing work :)
ministop chapter 36 . 2/3/2014
My god! you are a great story-teller! i mean, you really made me hook up with your story. Though there are times that made me confused or made me thought that I couldn't follow the storyline, you still explained all of that with the last 2 chapters. WOOOOOH. I salute your creativity in writing and your plot. I really love it. waaaaaaaah, I'm going to read your next story the In-between 3 awiiie GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU 3 author