Reviews for Cauldron
head.chantal chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
And the cycle begins again.
Jerry K chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
beautifully done! I don't know how you authors do it, but I have never watched stargate atlantis on TV and feel as tho I know these people intimately. Thank you.
shirik40 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
That was ann amazing story! Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Love this story! I read it as if it was an episode. I loved the suspense...couldn't believe they crashed a second time, just after managing to get moving again! I love all your stories , actually, and am looking forward to more "Road Trip"-never want that one to end! There's so much world to explore...they could go to Australia next!
LeePee chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Great story. Lots of tension and the characters really rang true. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for keeping SGA going! :-D
sherry57 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I always know when I see a story posted by stella pegasi that I am in for a great ride...and this is no exception!
Jumper crash, whump, all the people I love to see...Sheppard, Ronon, Rodney, Lorne, Zalenka, Stackhouse Beckett as well as the wonderful Rodriguez, Brenner and Johnston...excellent!
What a bumpy ride Sheppard and Rodney had with Sheppard of course putting Rodney's safety before his own health and injuries.
I loved this story and really hope you will be giving us more Atlantis in the future...your whump and imagination give us fans such a great read...just like an episode...only better! Only thing, it's so like the real thing, that you make me miss them again reading this and want them back on our screen! But thanks you hon for keeping them alive for us!
And The Road Trip...another chapter of another great stella pegasi masterpiece to look forward to...happy dancing here!
Thanks for such an enjoyable few moments with this story hon!
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Ahhh, you are so good at whumping Sheppard...and Rodney! Very tense action there with the volcano about to erupt! Great description! Rescue came in the nick of time...as always! LOL!
Hope you follow this one up with a sequel so they can find the ZPM!
I sure hope writers continue to write SGA stories, I see some moved on to other shows or have stopped writing! Sad! I NEED stories to keep SGA alive! It still is my fave show..even after watching the DVD collection so many times I have lost count! No other show stands up against the character dynamics that make me smile...miss this show so immensely! Gotta keep these stories coming! And as a huge fan of Road Trip...! I will be patiently waiting...but HURRY! LOL!
larocco chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Thank you so much for keeping SGA alive! and thanks for snarky McKay & brave, whumped Shep & our daily dose of Carson :)
JoeyLuv chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Rodney can never contain his enthusiasm when there is a possibility of finding a ZPM, and Sheppard will always listen and hope that this time will be the time they find one. Unfortunately, for Sheppard there is always whumpage waiting for him. Of course, I love Shepwhump! And you even included my two favorite Corporals who are always ready to save their Coronel ! This was a great treat! Thanks!
Shepfan chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Very exciting. Yummy whump, too. Good job.
auStraliS23 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
So happy to see another story from you.

This one was great and very scary - the funny thing is I watched Inferno last night and it was just as scary as I remembered it. I live in Australia which is pretty stable but when you think of Yellowstone Park being one great caldera and Rodney saying in Inferno that when the Taranins volcano blew it would be an extinction level event, it really makes you think doesn't it.

As to your story it had the perfect amount of suspense and hurt and it was ironic that John and Rodney rescued themselves from the sea only to crash again. Them heading out again with "not a lot" of data was pretty funny (I wonder what trouble they will get into this time). And to end, it is a ZedPM and not a ZeePM, Rodney is right :)

Great to hear from you again and thanks for sharing with us.
hotshow chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This story was really good. Thank you.
Sara chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Great story, from start to finish with great character interaction. Looking forward to you finishing Road Trip though or at least the next chapter.