Reviews for We are all stars in the Freak show
IDontLikeMondays chapter 14 . 9/12/2014
I wasn't planning on reviewing (I always can't wait for the next chapter, and I can't think clearly enough for a coherent review, and when I'm finished with the story, I just have a "Does it need saying?"-like thoughts swirling in my head, so I just don't review (on anything, if you wondered. This is my first review. Yay. You can send cakes and such whenever you want and we could celebrate together.)

Well, the reason I am reviewing on this one, this particular chapter, is because, Beatle-fan as I am, I noticed something and I didn't find any review that told you how nice it is to find one of my favourite lines in my favourite songs, so I simply want to say thank you. These tangerine trees and marmalade skies almost made my day.

[About the story. Does it need saying?]

[If it does, well, it was lovely. I really enjoyed it.]

Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes

(and she's gone.)
KathyD chapter 15 . 3/25/2014
I loved this, a bit bittersweet but everything fits nicely.
Oncoming Eternal Storm Wolf chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
So..Rose went back to the Doctor and left poor Alec? Yay! I mean, aw for Alec, but yay for the Doctor! This was an excellent story, I'm sad to see it end, but you ended it perfectly!
Write on,
OESW
Guest chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
Great job!
Jules chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
Dear Lord! You did it! That's quite a happy ending :) I'd dare to say the perfect ending!
This story is brilliant and I adore it!

But once again my heart is breaking for the Doctor... and I might have something in my eye...
lastincurableromantic chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Absolutely fantastic story. I loved it.
tomboy 26 chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
I loved this story and it's nice to know Alec found his Rose or Idris (that's adorable).

Such a great story.
Oncoming Eternal Storm Wolf chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
No! Poor Alec and John! Argh! You should have had the spitting image of the 11th Doctor too, just for fun!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
Fantastic. Looking forward to the epilogue!
Spacegirl chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
Lovely goodbyes! I truly enjoyed this and will be waiting for the epilogue :)
Jules chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
Usually I love happy endings and although this ending is not happy and it's not really an ending cause you said there'll be an epilogue... I loved it, no matter what you'll do to them. I just loved it :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/15/2013
Great chapter! Now please tell me she'll leave! Her "relationship" with Alec seems to be more about release... Not love.
Spacegirl chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
I loved this chapter, with Mickey popping up and the two 'doctors'. Priceless. I can't wait for more, I truly enjoy this story!
Firedemon86 chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Great chapter I laughed so far Arthur Ricky thing. Please update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2013
Mickey's there! I hope he takes Rose back to pete's world!