Reviews for From Ace to Zoro: The One Piece Alphabet
AdorableRetard chapter 2 . 4/21
Omg do write more. I think I peed a little while reading this it's too much! Lol very good work
stanleyman chapter 2 . 1/16
Is this written by Sanji? Because it's PERFECT!
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Oh yeah, Sanji. "Drag his sad ass home," XD. I look forward to more random drabbles!
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Humorous! The first one's kinda, "Oh you went there!" but it's bluntness made me laugh.
MissJenca chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
XD That is hilarious! I think if Sanji wrote a book of selfmade children's nursery rhymes, that would be the lullaby on page six. XD I never expected this to have another chaper, and I'm very pleased! Thanks, and great job!
IDK chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
3 This was amazing
LuckyKittens chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Zoro's really fit him well.
LittleMissInsomnia chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Holy shit that was good :)
paintedbones chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
I thought this would be really sweet and cute but then I read the first line and was like "oH GOD WHY"
Spartacushand chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
Yo this was so dope XD Nice one man :)
Everlight18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
These are all fantastic! If this is what you can come up with in an hour then you are absolutely amazing. Not to mention all the clever rhymes that are so perfectly hilarious. My favorites are Ace's and Usopp's, but Zoro's and Law's were great too!

Hope that you keep writing; you do a great job.
Wordlet chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
P is for Perona, the ghostly Princess of the negative persona
S is for Sabo, the brother who forgot but still came back to his Bro
R is for Roger, the man with everything, including a grave marker
B is for Bepo, the bear that navigates, but doubles as a pillow
Alright I'm done:) This was nice! I can't believe you put it together in just an hour though, I could never! It turned out really well though, I've got to say
StrawHatCaptainLuffy-Sama chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
S
S is for Shanks, a weak-hearted man some deem, but he's the one who kindles the fire of Luffy's dream
Idk, I suck at rhyming XD As you can most likely see by my... art... I guess...
*Ignores the first three/four lines*
This made me cry, for some odd reason. I guess it was just the beauty of actual good poetry, but it also might be the fact that I'm really touchy when it comes to One Piece. Great, great job *Sniffles* Really nice job here *Wipes away tears* I really hope to see some more from you!
BBLimits chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Lovely!
Dragoniteclan chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Cute. A cute rhyme for the one piece fans.
Good job