Reviews for Blood And Warm Blankets
gginsc chapter 1 . 6/21
Very humorous. Great story.
pronker chapter 1 . 5/16
It's great to find this, as LJ's crack-van link to Kielle's site is defunct. I am sad to hear the author passed away at a young age, and think that fanfictionDOtnet does wonderfully in preserving such stories as hers, because they would not see hardcover publishing in anthologies, most likely. Anyway, the story's merits as a hilarious parody live on, and news to anyone reading this: henneth-anun is now archived at AO3, and Library of Moria seems gone. Would love to proven in error!
annafan chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Marvellously funny, and what a hilarious ending. (I have always had a bit of a thing for the virtual sight of Faramir's shoulder's peeping from a blanket, and I also think Legolas/Gimli is the canon pairing!)

So sorry to see from the reviews that Kielle died so tragically young.
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This story was fantastic!
Petrichora chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I've never read slash before, but I saw the summary and couldn't resist. I love how the two go through pretty much every slash pairing they could think of and are repulsed, and then the ending...bahaha.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Omg I love this! Haha, so funny xD I actually read slash fiction as it is, but this was just awesome! Good job! :D
Kachinko chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Okay, it's official, very very glad I found your journal-fic linked on TV Tropes. I loved it xD
Aietradaea chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Once again, very entertaining! :D Haven't encountered much slash in LOTR fic, but I can imagine the kind of stuff that goes on in this fandom. :S
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
LOL! Nice review of cliches. the end was priceless
Sear chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
The worst is that all of these clich├ęs and pairing are done, and with great enthusiasm! *dies*

Lovely take on the blanket-scenario, though.
teapartyfoul chapter 1 . 12/10/2007

The ending was priceless.

Loved this. XD
ArwenGreenEyes chapter 1 . 5/3/2007

pardon me while I catch my breath.

That was seriously funny. SERIOUSLY. I love the wit. Made me smile, which is a feat considering final exams are upon us...but anyway, thanks for posting that lovely little tidbit up and letting us all roll around on the floor laughing at it!

All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
*snorts* "May as well" Ha!
Xedra chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
LMAO! Last bit was hilarious! :D
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
I know you'll never read this review, but I'll say that you're a genius.

A fucking genius.