Reviews for Persona 4- Genuine Bonds
Originaljuan92 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Read the whole story and I am really loving it. Also a huge Yu/Chie fan so huge bucket of win having that couple, not enough here in fanfic. I guess the only problem I have is that sometimes I cannot tell who's talking its a little confusing. Anyways great story and can't wait for more. Have fun.
Raiyone Narukami chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
*hug* YAY. I can't wait to see if my Tower Arcana idea comes into play. Thanks so much for the shoutout _ ChiexYu forever.
TC4S chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Hilarious keep it up. Also, amazing south park reference
AshlyKagome15 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
I really like your story and enjoy the way you are telling it. Don't let people bring you down and continue to write the story the way you want to. I cant wait for the next chapter. I love your story and I don't want you to change a thing. Good Luck with your story. I like that you are showing the different characters from both Persona 3 & Persona 4 meeting up in the story.
CipherPrinceofDreams chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Okay, I read the story from start to finish, since it seemed so interesting... It was a bit disappointing.
For the first bit, Yukiko is horrifyingly out of character, so much that I was appalled and really disturbed. I mean, Yukiko confronting and chiding Rise, RISE, of all people? This is sweet, gentle and peaceful Yukiko, Persona 4's resident sweetheart and darling! She barely says a foul word, I mean NEVER says a bad word. Even if Chie were impreganted I highly doubt that she would react that way. And she slaps people by accident, never on purpose. For her to he-bitch slap Teddie is a shocker. A true shocker.
Also, what event lead to Yu and Chie having sex? You offered no explaination, and Chie staying fit? It is stated she likes to eat and do nothing but watch kung fu movies, only exercising when Shadows appeared.
And the Labrys event was pnly for a short time... If they had sex... Wow, it must have been quick for her to concieve.
If Chie had entered the TV world, no problem since there are no shadows left anymore since Izanami was removed there. In fact, it's a freaking paradiso there now.

This story shows much hope. Please try to fix these kinks. More power.