Reviews for How to Raise a Dragon
Loved the reunion!
AWESOME AWESOME!
Beautiful
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 7/5
great spot for a cliff hanger !
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 7/5
HA! i bet toothless knows how much hiccup feels about astrid
KingPLazma chapter 4 . 6/26
Mortem is o most my real name just one letter is off
ShadowDraconian chapter 16 . 4/27
hey love the story any by the way ooc means out of character!
FoxFira chapter 16 . 1/4
Just in case nobody told you or you haven't figured it out before this, OOC stands for Out Of Character. Figured I'd tell you about it and tell you how much I like the story.
Hiccup4eva chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I miss Torch. Starlight sure seems like a good match for Toothless/Shadow.
Hiccup4eva chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Outcasts! *Growls*
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 12/12/2014
Ok that supernova equal almost to lava trower was used for good . I hope Astrid or stormfly are hitten too bad . And Motem needs to train his Supernova . It is almost like giant versian of nadder flametrower . The frequency and the tyme limit of the nadder's flame .
ch 19
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Wow even that way is the somekind solution of the language barrier problem .
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
ch 14 I did't care when Hic will ask her . But with that child thaey secretly cared from it's discovery maybe showed them that they re ready for their own child too . Besides the adoptive qute Motem . And I hope one day Hicup to ask his friend to teach him Draconese . Is that so hard to ask ? To get the idea by the way ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
ch 13 .
First did Torch saw a good friend in Hicup ? And the rest . Well Toothless(Shadow) was little mean with Torch mostly from the fear of the things that could happen if she sees her baby in the village .

Second well if Motem gets his streght back he may could go trougt the wall and break it . Or break the chains . His mom escaped trought a mountain after all .
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Dijavu

The same thinyg happened befour is too late in the last war when The Evil red Death escaped . Now ... What horor
ch 12