Reviews for How to Raise a Dragon
FoxFira chapter 16 . 1/4
Just in case nobody told you or you haven't figured it out before this, OOC stands for Out Of Character. Figured I'd tell you about it and tell you how much I like the story.
TadashiHamada4eva chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I miss Torch. Starlight sure seems like a good match for Toothless/Shadow.
TadashiHamada4eva chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Outcasts! *Growls*
ivanganev1992 chapter 19 . 12/12/2014
Ok that supernova equal almost to lava trower was used for good . I hope Astrid or stormfly are hitten too bad . And Motem needs to train his Supernova . It is almost like giant versian of nadder flametrower . The frequency and the tyme limit of the nadder's flame .
ch 19
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Wow even that way is the somekind solution of the language barrier problem .
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 12/11/2014
ch 14 I did't care when Hic will ask her . But with that child thaey secretly cared from it's discovery maybe showed them that they re ready for their own child too . Besides the adoptive qute Motem . And I hope one day Hicup to ask his friend to teach him Draconese . Is that so hard to ask ? To get the idea by the way ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 12/11/2014
ch 13 .
First did Torch saw a good friend in Hicup ? And the rest . Well Toothless(Shadow) was little mean with Torch mostly from the fear of the things that could happen if she sees her baby in the village .

Second well if Motem gets his streght back he may could go trougt the wall and break it . Or break the chains . His mom escaped trought a mountain after all .
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Dijavu

The same thinyg happened befour is too late in the last war when The Evil red Death escaped . Now ... What horor
ch 12
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
So the rad death is imune to eels ch 9
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
The shock of his true mothershould be hard . He saw himself and the evil Red Death and the things She done to everyone . Only if He knew . How He could repay for THE RED DEATH"S CRIMES ? How HE"LL show that he is not evil . Jus Giant but caring creature . Like the Bewiderbeast . And so smart and So powerful . And caring Like Mithy guardian or friendly god , protector I think . So cute kid with so cruel Real mother . not like Hicup who thinks it is . Still .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Am , Stoic ? the Adult vilagers ?!Everyone . Well his real mom was REAL ASS , TYRANIN , MIND CONTROLER , ENSLAVER , HOROR ,AND REALL ...
still itcould weild magic to break the language barier . And what good could do too That future living scaled armoured mountain now maybe scaled hill .
Still thye belives the apple dos't fall from thye tree is a problem . Because the little Motem is an innocent child with huge power but caring hearth , but the burden of the Red Death's sins are not helping seeing it in that ligth .

Ch 5
TadashiHamada4eva chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
A baby Red Death imprinting on Hiccup. I don't like that thought
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Omg this story is AWESOME
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Awwwwwww
ZefronsAngel chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I really loved the Hiccstrid here, but my question is: why did Astrid ask Hiccup of he liked her in the first place? I thought she was already considered his girlfriend. I just feel a little confused (though the scene was cute).

The Red Death is so cute, and the name sounds fitting. I love the idea of Hiccup training him.