Reviews for Memoirs of a Human Flashlight
Nice.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 11 . 3/20
Hope you update soon.
Bob Schwartz chapter 11 . 3/11
I approve strongly of this fanfic. A rare 10/10.
I bet that the coke she gets is frozen in time..
Zedicus101 chapter 11 . 2/15
Love it! Keep it up! :D
Zentari2238 chapter 8 . 2/5
Congratulations , you manage to write an Exalted story that is completely and utterly underwhelming , both in execution and in design .
Greatazuredragon chapter 11 . 1/31
Very good story, the first few chapters ha a few shaky spots but you develop it nicely until it crystallized into a very good fic. I deeply enjoyed it so far and will be looking forward to your next updates, well done.
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 1/31
Hahaha great work! Loved the smashbross fight. Very well done.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 1/31
Sometimes I wonder how Dennis is still alive, Pigot or the PR sector probably want him dead most days.
Good fight.
Greatazuredragon chapter 7 . 1/31
Very interesting story, good work.
Bubblezmith chapter 10 . 1/29
Jon/Job... Whatever... Good Job!
Bubblezmith chapter 11 . 1/29
LOVING, LOVING, LOVING THIS AWE INSPIRING, BOMBASTIC SLICE OF LIFE STORY!

Very refreshing to encounter a well thought out, insightful, prognostic story.

Damn Good Jon! Keep It Up!
Wednesday's Jest chapter 11 . 1/29
This is exceptionally well put together. I look forward to reading more. My only suggestion is to delve a bit more into the differences between an Exalted and a parahuman, because they are significant. That said, I think you might have something along those lines already plotted if my suspicions are correct.
Bibliophage1024 chapter 11 . 1/23
This fic still has one of the best titles I've ever seen. I keep thinking of this Taylor as Flashlight instead of Lightshow.
Taylor's charmed that server somehow, hasn't she? The only other possibility I can seriously consider is that someone else has already compromised it. The way you describe it's immunity to security make me think that Taylor's charmed it's little god somehow. Especially since she's glowing away at her computer.
I'm digging that the Wards are getting screentime, they feel under appreciated in most fics.