Reviews for Memoirs of a Human Flashlight
Grovtech chapter 11 . 10/5
So there is potentially another name lined up for her in the new future? Dr. Light? Or is that name already taken. With DC not being on Earth Bet the copy right thing is so much easier!

RHJunior chapter 11 . 7/8
argh, too short, must have more
RHJunior chapter 8 . 7/7
she shoulda just told him that any part of the costume she did not approve of, HE would be receiving as a suppository.
Kaioo chapter 8 . 6/8
Huh, Victoria's a bitch.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 2 . 5/23
Taylor: empowered. Bullies: punished. Fate: tempted.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 1 . 5/23
Did... did something just go well for a version of Taylor? Can that happen? Is that allowed to happen?
I normally try to avoid unfinished stories that haven't been updated in over a year, but a lack of things to read lead to me making an exception. Im glad I did, this was thoroughly enjoyable, I hope you're still working on it.
ayleid chapter 9 . 5/12
This is great!
And U&L are being very smart about that. If the cameras had not been screwed with they would have had footage of them and two heroes LARPing through a fun violent game, exactly what they need for their crusade. Two many authors write them as worthless clowns, but they can be really effective with some direction, as established with their stint with Coil.
Dutoc chapter 5 . 3/3
Loving this!
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 11 . 1/12
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10
SonOfNenji chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
Looking this up on Spacebattles.

SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
This is a turning point for the plot, and it was done powerfully, heavily, and significantly, I feel.

This has been a wild ride so far, and I thank you for providing it.

SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
That was awe inspiring, inspirational, amazing, and immersive.

You have quite successfully built and kept a sort of mental image in my mind, right up until the finish line.

TheWickedTruth89 chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
FreeAllFrogs chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
Dennis? Darwin Awards? Do the count if you get someone else killed?