Reviews for Memoirs of a Human Flashlight
UnfortunateReader chapter 11 . 11/21
"I have Evil to accomplish."
You must capitalize the E.
jdboss1 chapter 11 . 9/11
woo cant belive i just found this

this is one of the best Worm Fic i read

Please dont let this Die
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 8/30
:'( Wish there was more, great fun for what there was. Wish we had a character sheet of her, lol.
FreelanceBum chapter 6 . 8/30
Too bad she couldn't the foam.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 8/30
Or when they realize she can tinker...or fucking Solar Circle Sorcery.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 8/30
I can't wait until they learn she can singlehandedly pilot *anything*. Like a battleship on her own lol.

Wonder what her anima and limit break is, I would guess conviction.
Luna's Meow chapter 11 . 2/22
Wonderful. I very rarely come across such a well crafted story. I usually have to leave tons of constructive criticism (which in this age of sensitivity gets construed as flames, apparently people have forgotten that when you say this is bad, and here is why it is bad, and how it coukd be better, that isn't a flame) and there isn't much to complement. As a fan of WORM and a fan of the Exalted story (only read crossovers, still haven't gotten a chance to actually play a game in it) I am glad to have found this gem. Please, please, please finish it.
Luna's Meow chapter 5 . 2/22
That scene at the end? Absolutely perfect. The buildup, the tension, to the execution. Perfect.
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 2/17
very good
troyguffey chapter 11 . 1/9
I am REALLY loving this story! You've got me SO intrigued as to WTF is with the hole in the PRT network.

It's such a shame this story is apparently dead, not having been updated in 2 years.
Grovtech chapter 11 . 10/5/2016
So there is potentially another name lined up for her in the new future? Dr. Light? Or is that name already taken. With DC not being on Earth Bet the copy right thing is so much easier!

Nice!
RHJunior chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
argh, too short, must have more
RHJunior chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
she shoulda just told him that any part of the costume she did not approve of, HE would be receiving as a suppository.
Kaioo chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
Huh, Victoria's a bitch.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Taylor: empowered. Bullies: punished. Fate: tempted.