Reviews for Memoirs of a Human Flashlight
Fizzfaldt chapter 11 . 4/28
Came here on EY's recommendation. Glad I did, thanks for all your work!
Fizzfaldt chapter 5 . 4/27
This is thoroughly enjoyable.
Thank you.
I kinda wish I had more knowledge about Exalted/Solars but no clue where to start.
I'm having lots of fun despite that.
Prosthetic Forehead chapter 10 . 4/13
It'd be interesting if this story were about Taylor's fall from grace. Being a "light-oriented" hero that goes "dark" is always a fun little image.
Bluesnowman chapter 11 . 4/10
very good story
timewastin chapter 10 . 3/30
Got to halfway in the chapter and had to review. Put in that situation I'd have walked, instantly. The fact that it's on record now that Taylor *gets* why the Wards have to be squeaky clean, show a good image and then get set up from inside is all kinds of fucked up. Then she's told she'll front publicly? Very easy decision to burn management. It's not even just 'fuck with me and I'll fuck with you' but the why have that squeaky clean image if you're going to be all dirty and corrupt on the inside. Eventually your organization is going to crumble because of that.
moon so bright chapter 11 . 3/22
Awesome.
moon so bright chapter 7 . 3/22
Nice.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 11 . 3/20
Hope you update soon.
Bob Schwartz chapter 11 . 3/11
I approve strongly of this fanfic. A rare 10/10.
I bet that the coke she gets is frozen in time..
Zedicus101 chapter 11 . 2/15
Love it! Keep it up! :D
Zentari2238 chapter 8 . 2/5
Congratulations , you manage to write an Exalted story that is completely and utterly underwhelming , both in execution and in design .
Greatazuredragon chapter 11 . 1/31
Very good story, the first few chapters ha a few shaky spots but you develop it nicely until it crystallized into a very good fic. I deeply enjoyed it so far and will be looking forward to your next updates, well done.
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 1/31
Hahaha great work! Loved the smashbross fight. Very well done.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 1/31
Sometimes I wonder how Dennis is still alive, Pigot or the PR sector probably want him dead most days.
Good fight.