Reviews for Memoirs of a Human Flashlight
Luna's Meow chapter 11 . 2/22
Wonderful. I very rarely come across such a well crafted story. I usually have to leave tons of constructive criticism (which in this age of sensitivity gets construed as flames, apparently people have forgotten that when you say this is bad, and here is why it is bad, and how it coukd be better, that isn't a flame) and there isn't much to complement. As a fan of WORM and a fan of the Exalted story (only read crossovers, still haven't gotten a chance to actually play a game in it) I am glad to have found this gem. Please, please, please finish it.
Luna's Meow chapter 5 . 2/22
That scene at the end? Absolutely perfect. The buildup, the tension, to the execution. Perfect.
tanithlipsky chapter 11 . 2/17
very good
troyguffey chapter 11 . 1/9
I am REALLY loving this story! You've got me SO intrigued as to WTF is with the hole in the PRT network.

It's such a shame this story is apparently dead, not having been updated in 2 years.
Grovtech chapter 11 . 10/5/2016
So there is potentially another name lined up for her in the new future? Dr. Light? Or is that name already taken. With DC not being on Earth Bet the copy right thing is so much easier!

Nice!
RHJunior chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
argh, too short, must have more
RHJunior chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
she shoulda just told him that any part of the costume she did not approve of, HE would be receiving as a suppository.
Kaioo chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
Huh, Victoria's a bitch.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Taylor: empowered. Bullies: punished. Fate: tempted.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Did... did something just go well for a version of Taylor? Can that happen? Is that allowed to happen?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
I normally try to avoid unfinished stories that haven't been updated in over a year, but a lack of things to read lead to me making an exception. Im glad I did, this was thoroughly enjoyable, I hope you're still working on it.
ayleid chapter 9 . 5/12/2016
This is great!
And U&L are being very smart about that. If the cameras had not been screwed with they would have had footage of them and two heroes LARPing through a fun violent game, exactly what they need for their crusade. Two many authors write them as worthless clowns, but they can be really effective with some direction, as established with their stint with Coil.
Dutoc chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
Loving this!
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 11 . 1/12/2016
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10
SonOfNenji chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
Looking this up on Spacebattles.

-N