Reviews for Snow Storm
John77 chapter 1 . 8/29
I actually liked this fic. And I've been looking through some of the other fan fics, and they don't really fit as much as kirito and sinon together. I do like kirito and asuna, but I really do ship kirito and sinon. Anyways I love this fic keep up the good work and hope you can post more chapters!
The Night Ranger chapter 6 . 8/28
Dez this story you have created is amazing
It makes the dreams and desires of people like me who have always wanted to see (or read) Sinon x Kirito come to life
I hope you keep writing you amazing at it
and I hope you finish this story
good luck
Jerge chapter 1 . 8/19
I've always been on the fence about which ship to go for, but i think that this has made up my mind. Awesome work, keep up the good job :)
Dominic chapter 6 . 8/15
I really like this series. Is there any more coming hopefully?
Erza Scarlets chapter 1 . 8/10
I like very much Shino & Kirito,
Thanks so much for your Fanfic u
yaritza chapter 6 . 7/21
cool
dreddman chapter 6 . 7/12
this story was okay
bpheadhunter chapter 6 . 7/9
Yo bugger i see you havent updated in at least a year, the story was awesome but itd be even better if you could finish the story thanks
Kirito x Sinon chapter 6 . 7/2
I love the story and I can tell you worked hard on this please do more you have good insight on how it would unfold and I'd like to watch their love grow
Nameless Alex chapter 6 . 6/14
So you'll be continuing this endeavor after Alicization is released?
Alex Raff chapter 3 . 6/14
Hey, I'm Alex and I'm offering to be your fanfiction editor, publisher and part time writer if need be. I've been planning to write fanfiction in about a year but I'd like to help and learn from an experienced person in fanfiction (such as yourself). I have seen the criticism you've received from readers and I'd like to put an end to it. If you accept please contact me via Skype with my user alexrafff or via text 832-492-5915 Thank you
Ace chapter 1 . 5/27
Needs capitalization, lower case some letters, and spelling corrected.
Kanade Takeda chapter 6 . 5/24
I ship Sinon x Kirito 3 I ship Asuna x Kirito too but not as much as Sinon x Kirito. I think you were right in the sense that either everyone had to hate Shino or Asuna had to disappear somehow. Love it~
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 4/30
I like this quiet chapter. Some reconnecting takes place. But yui seems a little stunted emotionally. I thought she would take it harder. Even if she is mental health program, she is closer to this loss and has displayed more human emotions before when she formed an attachment to her parents. Just a little odd.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 4/30
I can see your reasoning despite how utterly depressing trying to put them together means for asuna. It's nice that you don't ignore the lingering feelings and consequences of your plot development.