Reviews for Snow Storm
hmongurl chapter 6 . 4/2
Awee this is cute and sweet! Thanks for the update...
Ghfux chapter 6 . 2/8
Please continue.

Also, I was wondering, are you of Chinese of Japanese heritage? You seen very...confident on your honorifics, I can never get them strait XD

Love your story! Keep it up!
Ambient Tech chapter 6 . 1/30
Great job with this! I really love this story. I would definitely read this again! I really hope you update this soon! 10/10
Posiden666 chapter 6 . 1/25
I love this Sinoto fic! I hope u make more soon. 10/10 will read again
Mike Kromer chapter 6 . 1/26
Man I love it so far, keep it up, need more asap lol
Aerostat chapter 6 . 1/22
You sir are a master creater of art in one of its purest forms and I can see you did the right thing killing Asuna and I personoly would love to see this story continue
Really good
doom693 chapter 6 . 1/6
Holy crap this is actually good... Keep up the good work...
You should continue with this story I love the pair :D
pokemaster102 chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
OMFG SO F**KING GOOD I NEED MORE im so sad that this basically died but if it had to randomly stop im glad it was at a point suitable for an ending but please update i love this fanfic its the best i have ever read.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
make more
punisher951 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
This has been an amazing fanfic wish you would update again cause it been a year. :'(
carlos.hernandez.56679015 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Great Story...hope it continues!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
This is very good! but there are some places that should be statements not questions.
JhinAza chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
Wow... this fic is amazing. I don't know if you are writing it actually, but if you are, i'd like reading more of this. And if you aren't... well i prefer i can read a ending, but i suposse you have your reasons.
However, this is a very good story and you are a very good writer. So Good luck with this.