Reviews for Snow Storm
BlackTakka chapter 2 . 9/10
I love Sinon so much, favorite earned
Cero king chapter 6 . 8/20
Esta muy buena y espero con ansias la continucion y en verdad gracias por ecribir esta historia

Si quieres contactarme mi correo es
Moorreee
Nightcore chapter 6 . 7/15
Please continue this awesome fic.
Dalany wallnick chapter 1 . 5/12
I love it do can u do more fanficctions with this couple oh and can u subscribe to my YouTube " queen titan"
lacourt chapter 6 . 3/14
you did great keep going it is a good series.
Unicornman1 chapter 6 . 3/11
Please come back and Continue this story I love it and I want more if it please and thank you
ij4nrjvdfdkxv chapter 3 . 3/1
yeah boy
10/10 keep going
Riddler chapter 3 . 11/25/2016
This will serve as my review for this chapter, as well as those before it.

First off, I love the story. As a fan of the Shino x Kazuto pairing, I was instantly drawn in. Where as most amateur authors would have followed a more generic approach to the pairing, the development and the story itself, I like how you have handled the development so far. I'll say that I was definitely shocked by Asuna's death, however it was clever and the shock it inspires was a factor that kept me reading into this chapter.
I think what you've created is special and you've got a fan in me. My only complaint is in some of the spelling and grammar, but who am I to provide such frivolous commentary when I have no such works to my name (-)

Keep up the good work (Supposing you're still active in the writing of this story) and I look forward to reading the rest of what is currently online.

Cheers, and sorry for the long review,

Riddler
Perplexingcoment chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
I love it best fanfic ever, its as good as the show if not better.
Perplexingcoment chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
My god this actually made me feel emotions
PerplexingComent chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I love it this guy/girl is so funny best fanfic ever!
River12348 chapter 2 . 9/13/2016
We'll shit man! It was a breakup and that death was brutal! Did you need to kill her off? ;-;
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2016