Reviews for Sucking Vacuum and other stories - A compendium of space warfare
mivpus chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I consider Saren to be a surprisingly well-done character. Despite his now-lacking hatred of humans, he retains his persona of collected calm. TSR really shows what an asset he could have been.

If what you did in "The Coup" is any indication of your talent, then by the gods YES! More smexy times!

Characters I hate? Hmm... Sovereign. I just cannot help but feel that Nazara is a bad... Guy?

More Tali? Yes please thank you very much!

Wishes I might have would be to see the Blue Suns in a bigger picture. It's clear that Liara is now joining the Normandy, and thus disappears our view of the Suns. Also, MORE KROGAN MILITARY!
chinas chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I hate garrus/fshep !
FloridaMagpie chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Loved this chapter, it's great to see starships take on more of a role in the me-verse than just taxis for ground troops, and it was equally nice to see the salarians get the chance to "hold the line" and show their sisu.
Hoplite39 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Now that was a Pyrrhic victory. Or should we say a Fisher victory. Just shows that space combat can be brutal.

Looks like gung-ho Anna slightly underestimated the enemy in this encounters. However, it was not all a loss. They know how to kill a reaper and the potential cost.

Anyway, good exciting fight with a very lively and amusingly vulgar admiral.
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Good story. This is the sort of story I imagine reading on ME fanfic. The experiences of other soldiers in the wider war. But unfortunately not so common as I would like.

The battle felt convincing. It certainly makes me nervous of trying such a story. I just wouldn't have the technical knowledge to pull it off.
mivpus chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
*Puts on sunglasses*
Humanity, fuck yeah!

Damn, I actually really enjoy this, the collection of space-battles in one fic. It's like a box of only the best sweets.

(On a professional note) I am glad to see a proper display of... ah screw that, this was... can I even comment on something I wrote myself? Well, I like the way you introduced it then XD

Looking forward to see who will be the next to donate a story
Lursmani chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Nice chapter. One note though, I don't think G-forces have any effect on the crew in ME universe, even on dreadnaughts. According to (and later demonstrated by) Steve Cortez, all ships are equipped with inertial dampeners.
mivpus chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Well Shit!
This was brilliantly written Palladius!

I think I might soon have something to contribute with, as well. Might not be as good as this one was, but hopefully good enough.
Excellent chapter, and a good start to the series.