Reviews for The Last
Love ur story chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
Galactus vs Darkseid. Actually it's already been done. Look it up, although it's not considered canon for some reason.

Darkseid didn't stand a chance. Galactus simply has more raw power, being sibling to Death and Eternity. But you already knew that didn't you?!

Also, there's Jean Grey. The Phoenix Force. Yeah...

PS: Love ur story! Horacion Seioffs!
Sano Hibiki chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
I’m awe-struck speechless from shire awesomeness of this chapter. Poor little Lara… And to think that this practically only half of 1000 –years of war.
Rhett1980 chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
How has Superman's immunity to magic and kryptonite improved since he's been on Asgard? Obviously he's far more powerful now than he was when he left Earth.
phyrephly chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
...another stand-alone masterpiece. I think some of the earlier comments were spot-on; this would make an awesome comic on its own. Makes me wonder what'll happen when (if?) Diana and Clark return home where will Gabriel and Lyta go? - home is where the heart is. Superb story-telling.
crossoverftw chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
so they have 500 years left
666Peaches101 chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
Wow. This chapter left me weary. I want the war to end now! LOL You wrote well about the children not grieving the same way as their parents. Since they grew up in Asgard, they eventually learned the customs and embrace the culture to they adapted. I will wait patiently for the next chapter since you left me wondering. X-D Well I see you in next chapter :) Take care.
Guest chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
Great writing as always, i just have 2 minor issues. I feel like there was a missed opportunity with exploring their first pregnancy and the various fluff that goes along with it. Also idk but i dont see them fighting a 500 year war without having tried some other tactical option besides "beating them back and waiting till they regain strength to attack us again". I feel like they would have attempted to attack Darkseid at home to end it once a for all a while ago
Guest chapter 24 . 3/9/2014
The quality and speed of these chapter is simply breathtaking. Though, the children's introduction was brief, I loved how you fleshed them out via the story, not in some pointless backstory. I also love how you give context clues to the second time jump within the story. It's as if we are expected to experience the time as it is for superman and wonder woman, in the context of hundreds of years of life, fifty years is but six months. I can scarcely wait for the next chapter, as batman becomes increasingly irrelevant to the story as he begins to age.
jwill21 chapter 24 . 3/9/2014
Maaaaan I really HATE Darkseid
Tregun chapter 24 . 3/9/2014
When they return to their home universe will it be the same time then?
666Peaches101 chapter 23 . 3/8/2014
Nice. Selina is feeling nostalgic after watching Richard and Helena portraying Batman and Catwoman. Nice chapter. I like you put Hal and Carol together, fantastic.
Khiori chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
Awesome story. I love your attention to detail-how you make them 'real' feeling, fully dimensional without any of the glossed over shortcuts-you always take the time to do it right. Can't wait for more!
Sano Hibiki chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
I must be one of very few people who don’t really care about Batman or anything related to him, so I can’t judge this chapter from position of knowledge about characters, their motivations, how they’re portrayed, etc…
All I can say that, as usual, this chapter written very nice, practically on professional level and was interesting to read.
lord Martiya chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Hope we'll see Carrie Kelly soon. But no Mutants, those guys are scary.
cew1088 chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Great chapter. Did justice to batman but I am still a BM/WW fan forever. Not to say catwoman isn't a good pairing but she is too obvious like SM/WW. I wouldn't mind Dinah or zatana. Anyway that is my opinion.
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »