Reviews for The Last
jwill21 chapter 24 . 3/9/2014
Maaaaan I really HATE Darkseid
Tregun chapter 24 . 3/9/2014
When they return to their home universe will it be the same time then?
666Peaches101 chapter 23 . 3/8/2014
Nice. Selina is feeling nostalgic after watching Richard and Helena portraying Batman and Catwoman. Nice chapter. I like you put Hal and Carol together, fantastic.
Khiori chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
Awesome story. I love your attention to detail-how you make them 'real' feeling, fully dimensional without any of the glossed over shortcuts-you always take the time to do it right. Can't wait for more!
Sano Hibiki chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
I must be one of very few people who don’t really care about Batman or anything related to him, so I can’t judge this chapter from position of knowledge about characters, their motivations, how they’re portrayed, etc…
All I can say that, as usual, this chapter written very nice, practically on professional level and was interesting to read.
lord Martiya chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Hope we'll see Carrie Kelly soon. But no Mutants, those guys are scary.
cew1088 chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Great chapter. Did justice to batman but I am still a BM/WW fan forever. Not to say catwoman isn't a good pairing but she is too obvious like SM/WW. I wouldn't mind Dinah or zatana. Anyway that is my opinion.
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
An incredible way to end Bruce Wayne's active career. You really did justice to the characters and the story line. As a huge fan of Batman, its great to see him end his reign as Batman gracefully and although I really like the DCAU BM/WW pairing, in your world Selina is truly the best match for Bruce. Of course, I'm not incredibly well versed in the comics so maybe Catwoman is the best for Batman.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Great update!
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
It's true. No other female character is better suited for Bruce than Selina. Not Talia. Not Diana. So all you BMWW fans out there should open your eyes and accept it XD
phyrephly chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
Sadly, it sounds a little like an "...all's well that ends well..." type chapter; not in the literal sense, of course. The Bat - whomever is under the 'Suit - lives on, but still ... Loved Bruce's time at Alfred's head-stone. *sniff, sniff* and I'm so glad you had AP "go" peacefully in his sleep - he deserves no less, the soldier he's been. Shame he'll miss being a ;P "grandpa" (maybe). Loved too, Bruce and Richard's banter - the straight man and the funny, true enough. And I guess, Bruce was just being Bat(Bruce)man with Tim, re his and Cass' secret knot-tying - (as well as a little miffed at being out of the loop, lolol). As a chapter in this remarkable epic, this is flawlessly enjoyable reading. Agree totally with you on BM/CW always. I think this one went some way to showing just how much they belong together.
crossoverftw chapter 23 . 3/4/2014
everyone is starting a family now
Lamon chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
Hmm lots of timeskips and jumping around. Difficult to get a hang on where you are actually going. Still nice read
jwill21 chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
thanks for the update...when is clark coming back?
Tsunam chapter 22 . 2/27/2014
Thank you for writing the eternal love story as it was meant to be written. You already have me biting at the chomp ready for the next chapter!
420 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »