Reviews for The Last
Destrark chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
... The heck? The prisoners ganged up on Joker and killed him. That's either the most sensible decision they've made in their lives, or the beginning of another Joker plan. And lol at Dick's watching the Joker's body in case he moves despite being dead. I'd do exactly the same as him in that position.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/13/2016
Hola, hermosa historia! Podría haber un epilogo. me intriga mucho saber que ocurrio y si tuvieron más hijos.
Ah sería genial si escribe mas historias de SMWW
Guest chapter 30 . 2/15/2016
One of the VERY BEST sm/ww fics I have ever ever read, and I have read very many. The characterizations, dialogue, concept all the asgard stuff...masterful...blurry eyed by the end their family life, love and devotion to each other...beautiful! thank you very much for your hard work and writing this. You're incredible!
Mama May-Eye chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
This chapter was so awesome! I just found the fic by chance and thought I would read the first chapter just because. I'm glad I did! Definitely going straight to the next chapter.
Brian chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
This chapter very nearly made me cry. Well done Rigil. I haven't had watery eyes since I watched Titanic.
Brian chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
Finally,Bruce is happy. I could cry.
Brian chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Talk about throwing a curve ball from out of left fucking field man! Im not complaining though,I never guessed in a million years ever that J'onn fucking J'onnz was the big secret! Excellent plot twist!
Brian chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Holy Hell! I love how you have Steve Trevor,Hal Jordan and John Stewart all meeting up at once,and it makes perfect sense! I wish Zack Snyder would read this and use it for BatmanvSuperman.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Just finished reading this for the 4th time. Top 5 fic of this entire site. It would have been as close to perfect as you can get if you put in the Doomsday conflict.
jorikgalen chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
hi, I'm rereading this again for the who knows how many time I love it that much. My thought of the four that Diana fought was that they were the Power Pack.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2015
Great story of superman and his legacy. But you forget to show Doomsday the monster who killed superman
10 chapter 30 . 6/24/2015
one of the best sm/ww stories. hope you write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Without a doubt the best Justice League story I've ever read, and in the top 5 best stories of this entire site
fvittini chapter 30 . 5/7/2015
WOW!, JUST WOW!,

What an amazing story!. I loved it!. Great job!

This is definitively one of the BEST SM/WM stories i've ever read. I liked the way you tell the story, it really makes you feel in real life all the struggle, action, sadness, joy, everything, it really put you in the first row of the action. I liked the way all our heroes ended their careers.

Well done man.! It would be AWESOME if DC comics could make this story an animated movie of 30 EPISODES!
fvittini chapter 22 . 5/4/2015
This chapter was crazy! i love it. It definitively showed the way the original DC comic book The 1000 year should has been.

I really like this story. I hope one day someone from DC comic turn this to a set of comics books or much better an animated movie.

Thanks for sharing.!