Reviews for The Last
Luna's Meow chapter 5 . 12/6/2016
He should be able to adapt to Krypton's atmosphere easily enough. Much as Zod adapted to Earth's. The yellow sun healing him constantly while he does so should help immensely.
Sophia the Scribe chapter 30 . 11/2/2016
Wow. I love so much about this story. Your combination of different 'verses, your take on Bruce's life and family, and most especially the beautiful SM/WW over-arc are perfect! Thanks so much for writing and posting this! Blessings, Sophia the Scribe
xhanti.m70 chapter 30 . 10/5/2016
Hey Rigil, bro. I've just wanted to tell you that this story is absolutely my favorite story of all time. No others can compete with it, it is my personal show stopper. The ending... I almost shed a tear because we don't know what happened to Clark and Diana. Every time I think back to it, I always get this feeling at the pit of my stomach, like right now. Sorry if I'm sounding very sappy right now... :)
Its just that this thing is so good dude. I hope you do more DC Universe stories like this one man.
Alright, All the best.
the brown cow chapter 30 . 8/29/2016
Damn impressive story
Maximus chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
To the other Max, you do realized Darkseid is multiversal right? Nothing short of another multiversal entity, though Franklin does count, will stop him.
THEXMAN chapter 21 . 8/7/2016
Rigil, Rigil, Rigil.
I thought you said you were a marvel fan...you do know that there are plenty of characters in the marvel universe that can take on Darksaid, right.
Then let me explain.
First of all we have Black Bolt and his quasi-sonic that can annihalate an entire city by just a whisper, imagine what he could do to Darksaid if he, well I don't know, screams at him, perhaps?
Yeah, I thought so.
And you have Sentry, who is basically Superman on sairoids.
He's immortal too, so he won't die of old age during those many years of battle.
WHERE'S THE DESTROYER ARMOUR!?
They are in freaking Asgard man, and not to mention that its the Marvel version of Asgard.
The Destroyer is even capable of weilding the Odin Sword, Rigil.
I mean seriously?
You could even have a reality warper like Franklin Richards.
Dr Manhatten, anyone?
Christhedude103 chapter 30 . 7/28/2016
Such a great story. But now I have nothing to read sadly lol
Min's awesomeness chapter 30 . 6/18/2016
Well, I literally spent my day reading this...went to bed at 3 am. This has been one of the best Justice League stories I've read. I loved the many twists you gave the story and the development of the characters. I also like how you left the end kind of open to interpretation.
Hope you write more SS/WW fics!
Destrark chapter 17 . 4/24/2016
... The heck? The prisoners ganged up on Joker and killed him. That's either the most sensible decision they've made in their lives, or the beginning of another Joker plan. And lol at Dick's watching the Joker's body in case he moves despite being dead. I'd do exactly the same as him in that position.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/13/2016
Hola, hermosa historia! Podría haber un epilogo. me intriga mucho saber que ocurrio y si tuvieron más hijos.
Ah sería genial si escribe mas historias de SMWW
Guest chapter 30 . 2/15/2016
One of the VERY BEST sm/ww fics I have ever ever read, and I have read very many. The characterizations, dialogue, concept all the asgard stuff...masterful...blurry eyed by the end their family life, love and devotion to each other...beautiful! thank you very much for your hard work and writing this. You're incredible!
Mama May-Eye chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
This chapter was so awesome! I just found the fic by chance and thought I would read the first chapter just because. I'm glad I did! Definitely going straight to the next chapter.
Brian chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
This chapter very nearly made me cry. Well done Rigil. I haven't had watery eyes since I watched Titanic.
Brian chapter 27 . 8/1/2015
Finally,Bruce is happy. I could cry.
Brian chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Talk about throwing a curve ball from out of left fucking field man! Im not complaining though,I never guessed in a million years ever that J'onn fucking J'onnz was the big secret! Excellent plot twist!
429 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »