Reviews for The Last
Khiori chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
Awesome. The epic nature of this story is something that makes you think of the old stories-something worthy of being told around a fire. I really love how you write characters-they feel real, fully dimensional and beautiful. You never take short cuts with them or your story and the amazing attention to detail gives a depth that is so utterly satisfying. THIS is how our beloved heroes are SUPPOSED to be written. Wish you owned DC. You keep their grandeur, dignity, beauty, brightness, and unyielding desire for good. It is like reading the art of Alex Ross. This is how heroes and their stories are supposed to be told.
Jason123456 chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
amazing story enjoyed it immensely
Luna's Meow chapter 30 . 5/22/2014
Probably one of the best (if not *the* best) SM/WW fic I've ever read. You incorporate it all, aren't afraid to hurt or kill your characters, don't avoid things like Diana's gods that most tend to just ignore... It was beyond my expectations. The summary didn't do it justice. I've read a *lot* of fic in my time and I've grown fairly picky. I drop fics in the middle for making stupid mistakes that I can tell will ruin a story, or jst don't make sense. You never made me feel that way at all. I'm glad I found this and I hope you've written more for me to read.
Luna's Meow chapter 29 . 5/22/2014
That was emotional. I flt the sadness of the situation. From both Kal/Diana's side and Bruce/Kara's side. Especially with the children named after them. I rarely feel emotion in a fic other than excitement from the action, or humor. Sad movies rarely bother me. Well done.
Jason123456 chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
i'm really enjoying your story. the details are what are making it more real to me in my head like when Kal turned up the speed(and lost his cape over europe ) when diana was screaming, or diana geting kal his glasses to help hide who he is.
big fan chapter 30 . 5/4/2014
write another story like this pleeeeaaaasssee lol. seriously tho u should
dude chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
write a another story or a sequel similar to the last
electric2book chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
An amazing story! It was honestly a pleasure to read such a great combination of my favorite universes from such a talented writer. Hope you decide to continue writing more justice league works of art! Thank you for all of your hard work and sharing your talent with us!
Sincerely,
Electric2book
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
This. THIS! Have you considered approaching DC and having it made into an actual comic? Because you would make so much money. This is probably the best Justice League fanfiction I have ever read. Starting Superman and Wonder Woman off at powerful but not godly and gradually escalating them to god-level in a manner that makes it just perfect. I can say I'll be rereading this a lot.

My only question is: was it only me or was the origin and story of Athena left in the dark? Or did I miss something and skip over it by accident?
Brave November chapter 28 . 4/27/2014
The language of the first part of the chapter is epic, grand and wonderful. Then, when it shifts to Clark's perspective, I had to laugh at the "A surfboard? Really?" bit, because that is exactly the sort of thing someone should wonder.

I know nothing about the characters or timelines in the third part (again), but I'm sure that you'll provide just enough information to keep me, and other readers, suitably informed without resorting to info-dumps. As you do. I feel kind of sorry for Superman and Wonder Woman, though. They can't seem to catch a break, and they don't seem like the sort of people who wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they had no one left to fight.
crossoverftw chapter 30 . 4/27/2014
its been a great read. would love to know what happened to them. great story hope for another .
666Peaches101 chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
It is done. I think it should be left like this. I cannot believe its over. Good job.
Reader chapter 30 . 4/23/2014
That was a great ending! Thanks for writing this fic, I really enjoyed reading it.
The Neutrino chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
A supercharged Superman is a very scary thing to behold. Athena's connection to Krypton and the helm of Nabu? This is a nicely weaved world. The plot simmers over a stove to increase viscosity...
The Neutrino chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Nice. Introduce the sideki- I mean, younger proteges and tie Donna's with an alternate take on the events of MoS the formation of this JL.
393 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »