Reviews for The Last
PJ7 chapter 30 . 4/22/2014
Beautiful and poignant end to an epic tale. Thank you for this wonderful piece of work, I've enjoyed every moment of it.
phyrephly chapter 30 . 4/22/2014
fitting...ending?...to a brilliant epic. Doesn't leave much room for a sequel, does it? Well, it's a masterpiece on its own, this one - though, not impossibly so. Anyways, kudos to you, thank-you for sharing your vision with us.
Carlos Diaz III chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I love this story!
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
A fantastic ending to an incredible story. The ambiguity at the end is the icing on the cake. Thanks for awesome read.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
That was such an awesome chapter and an epic fic. Loved it!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Bravo! I couldnt ask for a more fitting end...thank you for sharing to us such an incredible story :)
The1dkman chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
I can't tell you how much i've enjoyed this rollercoaster of a ride. :) One of the best Superman/Wonder woman story i've ever read. I really hope this wasn't a one time thing and that you'll be writing more Superman/Wonder woman stories. I love this new pairing and i hope you do too.
Odd Tailor chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
I would not be surprised if the author is actually a successful writer in real life. This fic has been absolutely amazing and wonderful.
Veritas1995 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
WOW. WOW.

I would have liked to see Kal-El and Diana make it out of the battle, but this is great too.

You did SPECTACULARLY well.

Standing ovations all around.
Unstopable150 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
perfect ending to a perfect story man :)
Airbender42 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Beyond epic! Somehow the ending is just right. Will miss waiting for updates, but I'm comforted by the fact that I could just reread this amazing work . Thank you so much for this gift ! Good luck to any future writing you have planned !
rody401 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
That was one amazing story with such an amazing ending. Well done!
BullinaChinaShop chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Excellent. I literally have no words. this was just too damn good...
Lord of the Disc chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
An awesome story with an epic ending!

Really enjoyed reading your story. No complaints or critiques here. I loved the humanity your versions of Kal and Diana portrayed. It really helped to bring the characters alive.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next (and secretly hoping for more dc comics fics).
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
For a moment I entertained the idea of Kal and Diana being reborn in a different universe. To be united once again in that world. They deserve the chance. That was a very good read. 10/10 I'd say. I hope you can come up with another JL story as good as this.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »