Reviews for The Last
dude chapter 18 . 5/4/2014
write a another story or a sequel similar to the last
electric2book chapter 30 . 4/29/2014
An amazing story! It was honestly a pleasure to read such a great combination of my favorite universes from such a talented writer. Hope you decide to continue writing more justice league works of art! Thank you for all of your hard work and sharing your talent with us!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
This. THIS! Have you considered approaching DC and having it made into an actual comic? Because you would make so much money. This is probably the best Justice League fanfiction I have ever read. Starting Superman and Wonder Woman off at powerful but not godly and gradually escalating them to god-level in a manner that makes it just perfect. I can say I'll be rereading this a lot.

My only question is: was it only me or was the origin and story of Athena left in the dark? Or did I miss something and skip over it by accident?
Brave November chapter 28 . 4/27/2014
The language of the first part of the chapter is epic, grand and wonderful. Then, when it shifts to Clark's perspective, I had to laugh at the "A surfboard? Really?" bit, because that is exactly the sort of thing someone should wonder.

I know nothing about the characters or timelines in the third part (again), but I'm sure that you'll provide just enough information to keep me, and other readers, suitably informed without resorting to info-dumps. As you do. I feel kind of sorry for Superman and Wonder Woman, though. They can't seem to catch a break, and they don't seem like the sort of people who wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they had no one left to fight.
crossoverftw chapter 30 . 4/27/2014
its been a great read. would love to know what happened to them. great story hope for another .
666Peaches101 chapter 30 . 4/24/2014
It is done. I think it should be left like this. I cannot believe its over. Good job.
Reader chapter 30 . 4/23/2014
That was a great ending! Thanks for writing this fic, I really enjoyed reading it.
The Neutrino chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
A supercharged Superman is a very scary thing to behold. Athena's connection to Krypton and the helm of Nabu? This is a nicely weaved world. The plot simmers over a stove to increase viscosity...
The Neutrino chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Nice. Introduce the sideki- I mean, younger proteges and tie Donna's with an alternate take on the events of MoS the formation of this JL.
PJ7 chapter 30 . 4/22/2014
Beautiful and poignant end to an epic tale. Thank you for this wonderful piece of work, I've enjoyed every moment of it.
phyrephly chapter 30 . 4/22/2014
fitting...ending? a brilliant epic. Doesn't leave much room for a sequel, does it? Well, it's a masterpiece on its own, this one - though, not impossibly so. Anyways, kudos to you, thank-you for sharing your vision with us.
Carlos Diaz III chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I love this story!
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
A fantastic ending to an incredible story. The ambiguity at the end is the icing on the cake. Thanks for awesome read.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
That was such an awesome chapter and an epic fic. Loved it!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Bravo! I couldnt ask for a more fitting end...thank you for sharing to us such an incredible story :)
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »