Reviews for The Last
fvittini chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
wow!, what a come back!.

Man this story is amazing! Congratulation for such a wonderful story.

I'm really loving every chapter and I've reading like a robot all this nights. I just can't get away of this book.

Thanks for sharing this beautiful, thrilling, amazing, sad, happy story about Superman and Wonder Woman.

Regards.
Touzoshin chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
This story is amazing. I'm baffled as to how this has so few reviews. Well, 300 isn't a meager amount but it should have well over one thousand based on writing quality alone. This was probably the most well written chapter of any story I've read on this site. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/13/2015
you could always use the dc one million storyline for sequel to this story
Ssg1 chapter 30 . 2/8/2015
I am not a great reviewer, nor do I hold any kind of degree, but in my modest opinion this is one of the best fics on the site, and I will save it on my e-reader so to find it easily and read it again and again at my whim.

Good job, I am glad that you exist.
LockBox22 chapter 30 . 1/19/2015
Whew. It's taken me a bit to finish this story, but I enjoyed the whole thing immensely; loved it in fact! Much knowledge, have you; one can tell that you know this universe (DC and Marvel) well. The quips and illusions made to the movie, animated and comic characters made me smile as I imagined each character saying them. Everyone, even the lesser characters, were perfect. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Gentle Blossom chapter 30 . 9/24/2014
...W-O-A-H... I am truly blown away. I have to say that this is one of the most well-written Justice League stories in the Justice League section. You portrayed all the Justice League characters VERY well! Superman and Diana's relationship was just marvelous! I always thought that these two belonged together. Not only was the characterization great, but the description and structure was spot on! Also, the plot had had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! When I thought I had you figured out, you would turn around and surprise me!
The ending was—man, I can't even put it into word! It was that good and then some! Everything was just so realistic. The only down side was that I had wanted to see more of The Flash, Dinah, J'onn, Aquaman, Zatanna, and Hawkgirl. But oh well! Your story was still a joy to read, honestly. Frankly, I'm sad that it ended. Anyway, again, you did a beyond outstanding job! Thank you for writing this master piece. I will be certainly reading it again in the near future.
Talion chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Having only recently come to this site, it's hard for me to say the following without obvious fact-checking or bias.
That was simply one of the best stories I've ever read.
You captured the voice, the thoughts, the moral compass of practically every character you showcased. So much so that I'd be hard-pressed to find an actual writer in the professional comic book community that understands these characters the way you do.
Your grammar and wide berth of vocabulary never ceased to amaze(and occasionally stump) me, and the way you oriented your sentence structure was completely top-notch.
Simply put, I had an amazing time exploring the worlds/universes you brought to life so fantastically. I truly hope you keep writing for the JL community in the future. Few people have such a profound and in-depth understanding of these heroes, and bringing them to life the way that you did was a truly gratifying process to behold.
Thank you for this tale.
NuitTombee chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
It was a thoroughly enjoyable read.
Humbird chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
Thank you. This is a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/11/2014
Very good story. Well written and brought together. Keep it up.
Aquajacks chapter 30 . 6/10/2014
I think my mind expanded, literally, reading this story. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful story.
Khiori chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
That final line is perfect. It is the entire story caught in a single star.

I admit I never wanted this story to end, but it ended right. And keeps going. Clever. Beautiful. This is the absolute best depiction of Diana and Kal I have ever read-they never stepped even a moment out of character, they always remained bright and unyielding and glorious even. This story is both heart breaking and heart healing at the same time. It feels RIGHT. This is how the stories of heroes should be told, how the stories of heroes should feel when read.

I truly hope that you write more stories of Diana and Kal, for you write them as they should be written. As the heroes they truly are. Beautiful and strong and worthy of loving.

Superior writing. Beautiful writing. This story is a modern Iliad and Odyssey and Lord of the Rings. Just utterly awe moving.
Khiori chapter 29 . 6/6/2014
Sad and sweet.
Khiori chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
Awesome. The epic nature of this story is something that makes you think of the old stories-something worthy of being told around a fire. I really love how you write characters-they feel real, fully dimensional and beautiful. You never take short cuts with them or your story and the amazing attention to detail gives a depth that is so utterly satisfying. THIS is how our beloved heroes are SUPPOSED to be written. Wish you owned DC. You keep their grandeur, dignity, beauty, brightness, and unyielding desire for good. It is like reading the art of Alex Ross. This is how heroes and their stories are supposed to be told.
Jason123456 chapter 30 . 5/25/2014
amazing story enjoyed it immensely
421 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »