Reviews for The Last
The Neutrino chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
A supercharged Superman is a very scary thing to behold. Athena's connection to Krypton and the helm of Nabu? This is a nicely weaved world. The plot simmers over a stove to increase viscosity...
The Neutrino chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
Nice. Introduce the sideki- I mean, younger proteges and tie Donna's with an alternate take on the events of MoS the formation of this JL.
PJ7 chapter 30 . 4/22/2014
Beautiful and poignant end to an epic tale. Thank you for this wonderful piece of work, I've enjoyed every moment of it.
phyrephly chapter 30 . 4/22/2014
fitting...ending?...to a brilliant epic. Doesn't leave much room for a sequel, does it? Well, it's a masterpiece on its own, this one - though, not impossibly so. Anyways, kudos to you, thank-you for sharing your vision with us.
Carlos Diaz III chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
I love this story!
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
A fantastic ending to an incredible story. The ambiguity at the end is the icing on the cake. Thanks for awesome read.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
That was such an awesome chapter and an epic fic. Loved it!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
Bravo! I couldnt ask for a more fitting end...thank you for sharing to us such an incredible story :)
The1dkman chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
I can't tell you how much i've enjoyed this rollercoaster of a ride. :) One of the best Superman/Wonder woman story i've ever read. I really hope this wasn't a one time thing and that you'll be writing more Superman/Wonder woman stories. I love this new pairing and i hope you do too.
Odd Tailor chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
I would not be surprised if the author is actually a successful writer in real life. This fic has been absolutely amazing and wonderful.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
WOW. WOW.

I would have liked to see Kal-El and Diana make it out of the battle, but this is great too.

You did SPECTACULARLY well.

Standing ovations all around.
Unstopable150 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
perfect ending to a perfect story man :)
Airbender42 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Beyond epic! Somehow the ending is just right. Will miss waiting for updates, but I'm comforted by the fact that I could just reread this amazing work . Thank you so much for this gift ! Good luck to any future writing you have planned !
rody401 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
That was one amazing story with such an amazing ending. Well done!
BullinaChinaShop chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Excellent. I literally have no words. this was just too damn good...
410 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »