Reviews for The Last
Airbender42 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Beyond epic! Somehow the ending is just right. Will miss waiting for updates, but I'm comforted by the fact that I could just reread this amazing work . Thank you so much for this gift ! Good luck to any future writing you have planned !
rody401 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
That was one amazing story with such an amazing ending. Well done!
BullinaChinaShop chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Excellent. I literally have no words. this was just too damn good...
Lord of the Disc chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
An awesome story with an epic ending!

Really enjoyed reading your story. No complaints or critiques here. I loved the humanity your versions of Kal and Diana portrayed. It really helped to bring the characters alive.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next (and secretly hoping for more dc comics fics).
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
For a moment I entertained the idea of Kal and Diana being reborn in a different universe. To be united once again in that world. They deserve the chance. That was a very good read. 10/10 I'd say. I hope you can come up with another JL story as good as this.
HELLACRE13 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
That was a great and epic journey. Really well done. It had real weight and majesty in the way you ended it.
rolalinii chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Wow great story is all I can pretty much say! Loved it.
McCabeRz chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
It's a shame that this is the last chapter, I've deeply enjoyed this and always anticipated a new chapter after finishing the newly updated one.

Thanks for writing this, been one of the best I've read.
jwill21 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
Wow this was one heck of a story i truly enjoyed and absolutely loved reading this fic. This would be a TRUE Man of Steel sequel and DC should honestly make this a comic whether canon or elseworld. I hope one day we will find out what truly happened to Superman and Wonder Woman.
Berserkerofhell chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
What a wonderful story, truly. I hope that this is not the last story you write of these two! :)
Nightwing 509 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
I liked the way you ended the story with an air of mystery. I hope you write a sequel.
joronscott chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
This has been an amazing story. The last paragraphs confused the hell out of me though.
ManSinha chapter 29 . 4/18/2014
This was an interesting chapter. Until I read the A/N I was almost sure that Diana / Clark would find a way to restore the timeline and prevent themselves as never having returned. This would also dovetail with the defeat of Darkseid's machinations. However your comment about this being the last of the Bat in this story line pretty much seals the deal.

Like the others have said - this is very well written and paced. I am interested to see how the New God comes to grief in the final paragraphs or maybe you are keeping that plot line in reserve for a sequel.

Lovely writing - happy to proof read anytime should you need one
Sano Hibiki chapter 29 . 4/16/2014
I am pleased to see that Clark got his final goodbye with Bruce and Kara (too bad that Diana wasn’t so lucky with her relatives). Curious what Lex would be up to in the future...
Emotionally strong and touching chapter, my respect to you.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/15/2014
I love this fic it is the best in the whole justice league section. I think it would be cool if you made Kal bring back the Kryptonians via the codex within his cells i always wanted to read a well written fic where he does so but i cannot find any. Great story i hope the next chapter isnt...The Last
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »