Reviews for The Last
Nightwing 509 chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
I liked the way you ended the story with an air of mystery. I hope you write a sequel.
joronscott chapter 30 . 4/20/2014
This has been an amazing story. The last paragraphs confused the hell out of me though.
ManSinha chapter 29 . 4/18/2014
This was an interesting chapter. Until I read the A/N I was almost sure that Diana / Clark would find a way to restore the timeline and prevent themselves as never having returned. This would also dovetail with the defeat of Darkseid's machinations. However your comment about this being the last of the Bat in this story line pretty much seals the deal.

Like the others have said - this is very well written and paced. I am interested to see how the New God comes to grief in the final paragraphs or maybe you are keeping that plot line in reserve for a sequel.

Lovely writing - happy to proof read anytime should you need one
Sano Hibiki chapter 29 . 4/16/2014
I am pleased to see that Clark got his final goodbye with Bruce and Kara (too bad that Diana wasn’t so lucky with her relatives). Curious what Lex would be up to in the future...
Emotionally strong and touching chapter, my respect to you.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/15/2014
I love this fic it is the best in the whole justice league section. I think it would be cool if you made Kal bring back the Kryptonians via the codex within his cells i always wanted to read a well written fic where he does so but i cannot find any. Great story i hope the next chapter isnt...The Last
666Peaches101 chapter 29 . 4/14/2014
Man this chapter reminds of one song in Spanish, "La Camino de la Vida." The Road of Life or the Way of Life. At least they say goodbye to each other. Damn, its sad to say the story is almost over :((
crossoverftw chapter 29 . 4/14/2014
wow what a chapter. thought i missed a chapter when kal ans daina went back in time.
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 29 . 4/14/2014
First off, your conclusion of Batman's story is both fitting and incredible. Plus a great throw away line about symbols and hypocrisoy.

Both happy and sad to see the story ending. But o will be binge reading it in its entirety as soon as you're finished.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/14/2014
That was awesome...I can't wait for more!
phyrephly chapter 29 . 4/14/2014
*sniff, sniff* ;'}. I think this has bragging rights to the most poignant chapter (Clark returning from Apokolips and telling Diana of what he endured there, and the death to Lara comes close, but for sheer hero-factor, this one wins. Last line's a killer...Just one more to go, eh? Sequel? Vale Artemis; Loved Selina's "stiffness" around Kal, dunno, just seemed ... right. Gotta feel for Kara. I think Bruce would make a heck of a POTUS too. Too bad this is fictional... Five gold stars!
Nemrut chapter 29 . 4/14/2014
The story quickly progressed into DC and Marvel lore that I'm utterly unfamiliar with. As such, I am not sure I will look forward to all this legion stuff with characters I probably don't know. It seems a bit jarring to go from a year to year jump, where we see slow developments to the characters, to suddenly get a few thousand years, to an era where everyone is dead. Or is it going to be like here, with multiple flashbacks?

That said, quite liked the wars in Asgard, but I would have thought that leaving Asgard would be harder on them. After all, they knew everyone there better than anyone on their world, and far longer as well. Still, home calls, I guess.

jwill21 chapter 29 . 4/13/2014
I'm so sad...this amazing fic is almost over :(
casema chapter 29 . 4/13/2014
That was a bit sad.

Bats meeting his friends and then having to say goodbye again for good. The same with Kara and then Diana with Zeus' mantle. Such an epic story.
HELLACRE13 chapter 29 . 4/13/2014
Aww what a great chap.
phyrephly chapter 28 . 4/8/2014
Not much up on Legion "history", but you make it all sound so...familiar. Another epic within an epic. Rousing to the max. Sad Diana and Kal had to leave their children though, I don't think that's the last we've heard of Lyta and Gabriel in this story (or another?) ;).
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »