Reviews for The Last
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Something to think about.

You have Superman being a 1000yrs old under a yellow, that means he should be a whole lot more powerful than he is now. That is a plot hole DC comics had, Superman is suppose to get more and more powerful under the yellow sun but they often forget that for the purpose of plot or to make the other guy look good, something you should fix.
Sano Hibiki chapter 26 . 3/25/2014
So, as a dutiful son, Gabriel was looking for his parents’ original reality and for way to end this war – permanently.
You really did justice to Diana in this chapter, she was incredible here.
Thank you for updating this story.
avidreader112263 chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Great Chapter but there is no way that supermans daughter will become stronger them him. All those years under a yellow sun yeah she's got a long way to go before she's on his level.
jwill21 chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Great chapter. It seems like the War is finally coming to an end hopefully. I can't wait for Superman and wonder Woman to finally return home and tell their friends of their time in Asgard.
Ceralyn chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Great chapter. Very exciting stuff. I really like your extended Asgard arc; it's so interesting to see SM and WW in a place where they're surrounded by their physical equals and how they can still have many challenges to face. Love the kids too!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
loving everything so far. lol i really dont know how you will be able to top this arc
Guest chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Great update! I love it!
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 25 . 3/18/2014
So Clark and Diana are finally returning. It'd be interesting to see how the battle hardened couple are received on Earth. Gabriel would probably stay on Asgard as gatekeeper. Not sure about Lyta.

Whatever happened to Hippolyta and the Amazons. It would suck if Diana returns only to find out her mother and sisters are killed off.
The Polyethylene Man chapter 25 . 3/18/2014
I find it weird that Tim is so mistrustful of Superwoman, given his in-comic friendship with Superboy.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/18/2014
Awesome updates. Can't wait for more!
Sano Hibiki chapter 25 . 3/18/2014
Poor Kara/Karen. She facing something like an existential crisis and some Kryptonian analog of progeria.
How Gabriel managed to lose his father for 400 years, or this some “alternate realities/time-travel”-thing.
Anyway, written on your usual quality (which means “FRIGGIN AWESOME!”), can’t wait for the next chapter.
phyrephly chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
...again with the magic-on-a-page. How do you keep it up? Really, most all of these chapters could serve as stand-alones; showing just a glimpse, I'll bet, of the amount of work you put into each of 'ém. This was Kara's turn. Interesting that you made her rather Bruce-like in her approach to some in the 'Tower. The touches like her interplay with Tim, and more surprisingly, her thoughts on Damian, played off against what Clark and Bruce are to each other, are small evidences of what make this great reading. For what it's worth, I agree with you totally too, on Bruce and his Bat-retirement; hope Mr Wayne enjoys his trip to the moon...love it all. ;J
Lord of the Disc chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
Great chapter. Really enjoying what you are doing with this story.
jwill21 chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
Great fic. I really hope Luthor won't go back to his own ways
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
So will Lyta and Gabriel be staying in Asgard or returning to DC!Earth? It'll be awesome to see how the world reacts to the return of two of its greatest heroes. Can we expect tears from Bruce or is he going to pull the 'Always-knew-you-were-coming-back' card?
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »