Reviews for The Last
phyrephly chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
...again with the magic-on-a-page. How do you keep it up? Really, most all of these chapters could serve as stand-alones; showing just a glimpse, I'll bet, of the amount of work you put into each of 'ém. This was Kara's turn. Interesting that you made her rather Bruce-like in her approach to some in the 'Tower. The touches like her interplay with Tim, and more surprisingly, her thoughts on Damian, played off against what Clark and Bruce are to each other, are small evidences of what make this great reading. For what it's worth, I agree with you totally too, on Bruce and his Bat-retirement; hope Mr Wayne enjoys his trip to the moon...love it all. ;J
Lord of the Disc chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
Great chapter. Really enjoying what you are doing with this story.
jwill21 chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
Great fic. I really hope Luthor won't go back to his own ways
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
So will Lyta and Gabriel be staying in Asgard or returning to DC!Earth? It'll be awesome to see how the world reacts to the return of two of its greatest heroes. Can we expect tears from Bruce or is he going to pull the 'Always-knew-you-were-coming-back' card?
muggledad chapter 24 . 3/17/2014
This is an absolutely amazing story. I just found it and have read it through in one big read. Words like: Fabulous, Incredible, Astounding and just plain Good ring back and forth between my ears at this point about your story. Looking forward to more. Just...wow...

md
Raven3182 chapter 24 . 3/14/2014
Interesting story. I'm enjoying it so far and I look forward to more. Thanks for writing!
Khiori chapter 24 . 3/13/2014
Awesome as always. Your attention to detail crafts a powerful and beautiful tale, one that feels real and immediate. I love how you show the differences in how each thinks, talks, responds-from each other as well as from their own selves as time and battles and experiences temper them into new people. This story could go on forever and we would be entirely happy. I am delightfully curious to see how you weave its 'ending'. This has been one of my favorite JL stories. You have done them right.
The Polyethylene Man chapter 24 . 3/13/2014
I'm not a big fan of batman, but I do kind of feel sorry for him in the context of this fic. As another reviewer said, he's becoming increasingly irrelivent. I know Clark and Diana will eventually come back to bruce's time due to some timefckery, but until then Bruce has nothing to do go over the guncam from Tim's batsuit.
Cue Song chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
C-C-C-C-Changes! Time has changed! You'll never be who you want or stuff...

Time may change me! But I can't change time...

Your story is fab. Make Batman immortal like Cyborg Superman or Vandal Savage or Cloning like Lex or stuff with his own clan. Fabulous!

Also, why didn't they just attack Apokalips instead of waiting for Apokalips to attack them? Me no proud of lackis common sensus.

Common Sense, a rare but dangerous power indeed.
The1dkman chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
This chapter was amazing. Loved that it was all abt Clark, Diana and their kids. The chapter had everything. Love, tenderness and grieve. Great rollercoaster ride. Update soon.
LoLana chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
This is such a good story! I know its going to end at some point, but i really hope its not too soon! The maturity level is very welcome, no random fluff that doesnt help the story along, and no one calling each other babe every 5 seconds. The varying POVs and inclusion of different events throughout the DC timeline is so well done, I'm kinda wishing this were a graphic novel or comic series haha. Please keep this going, one of if not the best Justice League/SMWW fic on this site!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
This is such an awesome fic...can't wait for more!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
Holy mother of fudge. Okay then. I now have no idea how this is going to continue.
Good job on portraying the differences between parents and children.
Love ur story chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
Galactus vs Darkseid. Actually it's already been done. Look it up, although it's not considered canon for some reason.

Darkseid didn't stand a chance. Galactus simply has more raw power, being sibling to Death and Eternity. But you already knew that didn't you?!

Also, there's Jean Grey. The Phoenix Force. Yeah...

PS: Love ur story! Horacion Seioffs!
Sano Hibiki chapter 24 . 3/10/2014
I’m awe-struck speechless from shire awesomeness of this chapter. Poor little Lara… And to think that this practically only half of 1000 –years of war.
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »